BY CLEAN & CLEAR #60 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer
  • "A-maze-ing product! I've been looking everywhere for something that helps my dry skin and this did it!" in 406 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing and treats acne at the same time. " in 302 reviews
  • "I've been using this moisturizer for about a week now and I really like it! I was definitely anxious to see how this worked since it's so much cheaper than other moisturizers. It has not disappointed! I really like the way this leaves my sensitive skin feeling. Not too sure if the acne medication is working much yet, but I haven't noticed any additional breakouts. " in 236 reviews
Courtney W.
Meredith, NH
I've been using this since I was 18. I tried everything to fix my acne problems and this was the first thing that actually worked. I'm not going to lie and say that I remember to use it every day, but it doesn't make me break out like most other brands have and if I stop using it, my face doesn't break out.
Alexis L.
Katy, TX
I've used this moisturizer for at least 5 years and I don't know if I'll ever use another brand. This moisturizer really soaks into the skin. The bottle is small and the pump locks which makes it great for traveling. I wish this was more available because I've noticed a decrease in the stores it's stocked in.
Alyssa C.
I've used this moisturizer for almost 10 years. I would highly recommend this for teenagers, since it helps to prevent acne by both treating and preventing the skin from overproducing oil. It works extremely well for my combination skin, I use it heavily in the winter, and underneath a sunscreen when I am going outside. It is cooling and the scent is not that heavy. Love the pump, even though the product sometimes dries in the tube.
Heather S.
I use this stuff every night after I wash my face. If I use it after I use a harsh cleanser, it stings my skin, but otherwise is quite gentle. It dries quickly and doesn't feel like it's on my skin after that, which is nice and a pet peeve of mine. It seems to have done reasonably well for my acne. 4/5 stars.
Elyse H.
I've been using his product for almost 5 or 6 years. It's great for those of us who have acne because it moisturizes while drying up breakouts. It's also really great for those nights that you don't want to wash your face! I would just apply a layer of this before bed and I'd wake up without any new pimples!
Hope Y.
Was excited to try this out, but it was an epic fail for me. I was very disappointed. The formula was too thin and watery and I did not feel like it was moisturizing at all. I used it for 2 weeks and I didn't like the feel. The packaging was okay, great size for travel and it comes with a pump for easier use.
Morgan F.
I started using tis when my face was really breaking out and it seemed nothing would help. I bought it at walmart. When i first started using it it had a burn to it, but now i don't notice. I wear it morning and night, so I do put it under my make up and it does just fine. It's the only thing that seems to help.
Jill M.
This moisturizer is such a wonderful product! It smells nice, but isn't too fragranced. It has a nice texture without being too heavy or not moisturizing enough, and a little goes a long way, so it's a good price for the product! Also, it serves as a great make up primer. The only thing I wish it had was SPF!
Ashlie D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I use this when it's shark week, and my skin has decided to go full on breakout on me. It's a little heavier than I would think it should be for it's intended purpose, but I can't really complain since I am inherently dehydrated most of the time. I am not exactly sure it's as effective as I would like it to be, but I guess it doesn't do any damage so there is that.
Margalo P.
I use this everyday and I LOVE it!! It leaves a wonderful cooling sensation on the skin and has really helped with my acne. The price is great too, I think I got it for around $5 at target. It's gentle on the skin but still fights acne well. I use this paired with my clean and clear face washes and I love it :)
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?