BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Hillary W.
Lexington, SC
I have dry to combo skin that also breaks out like crazy. I've used moisturizers with salicylic acid in them before and it has majorly dried out my skin, but this stuff is so amazing. It has helped so much with breakouts, but is still moisturizing. Would recommend to anybody suffering with breakouts!
Mariyah F.
S San Fran, CA
I love this moisturized it drys really fast and leaves a cool feeling on my face it's gentle I buy mine at target and they also have a target brand(up&up) of this moisturizer for cheaper. I recommend this to all, if you have dry skin you might want a more moisturizing one since this drys up very fast
Grace B.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is a good product. My face feels hydrated and lasts throughout the day. It's great for an under makeup moisturizer. The thing I don't like about this product is that it contains salicylic acid and I've heard a lot of people say not to use that ingredient on your skin. But the product works well
Shauni M.
Huntersville, NC
My all time favorite face moisturizer. Tried and true. I've had the same bottle for a year and I use it almost everyday. Keeps my face from getting oliy and getting big break outs. I use about a dime size and it's lasted me forever. I'm down to the last little bit and need to get a new bottle. It's not oily on my already oily skin, it smooths onto my skin and works and doesn't leave my pores wide open. I love it.
Vanessa V.
West Covina, CA
Now this product I really wanted to love but it just didn't work out for me. Now let me explain why. I have very sensitive/ problematic/ dry skin and when I use anything with salicylic acid in it or any acne medications, it tends to really dry me out. Thus making me want to apply more for
Moisture and making touch my face and.. You get the picture. If your a dry sensitive girl like me I wouldn't recommend this product.
Briana B.
This moisturizer is out of this world!! Id rate it over 5 stars, its a must try. This is my go to moisturizer because it leaves my skin feeling so smooth. The smell is very refreshing and it helps with acne. I wish they had a bigger version to buy because I would purchase it. If you have dry skin, give this product a try, you won't regret it. Also, the pricing is affordable and you can find it at your local drug store.
Sherry M.
I was hesitant to try this because of the salicylic acid, I thought it would dry my skin out. It hasn't though and instead seems to do the job well! Lots of moisturizers I've tried clog my pores and give me acne but this is very light and absorbs quickly. One thing to keep in mind is that it does have a bit of a cool tingling sensation so if you don't like that then be warned. Otherwise I think it's a solid choice.
Morgan J.
I tried this at a friends house and HAD to buy it for myself. It's one of those products that really feels like it's working. Unfortunately, it hasn't produced the results I was hoping for. I still think it's a good option for when your skin is broken out AND dry, although it's become more of a once or twice a month product for me.
Kelley L.
Carrollton, OH
A friend referred this product to me because I have terrible dry skin an my face was breaking out. An I honestly love it! I put it on every night after I get my shower an it smells so good!!! Plus it actually works my face isn't dry anymore an no more acne! I highly recommend this product to others
NeNiya M.
Watertown, NY
I purchased this moisturizer to go along with the cleanser and toner. I felt that using them in conjunction would give me better results. Unfortunately this product does not moisturize my skin the way I need it to. During the winters my face can become dry and using this moisturizer, my skin will be dry within 30 minutes or so and I have to apply more.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?