BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Shauni M.
Huntersville, NC
My all time favorite face moisturizer. Tried and true. I've had the same bottle for a year and I use it almost everyday. Keeps my face from getting oliy and getting big break outs. I use about a dime size and it's lasted me forever. I'm down to the last little bit and need to get a new bottle. It's not oily on my already oily skin, it smooths onto my skin and works and doesn't leave my pores wide open. I love it.
Alyssa T.
I love this moisturizer! It has salicylic acid in it to help with acne while moisturizing your face. I have repeatedly used this product because I like it so much. The price of it is not bad at all. I would definitely buy this product again as I have been using this product for a couple years now.
Reagan F.
Tampa , FL
I should never have bought this, I regret it. I was told by my dermatologist that part of my acne problem was I didn't have a moisturizer. So i picked one up she recommended and I hate it. This moisturizer broke me out so so bad. If I thought my acne was bad before, now it's terrible. DO NOT PURCHASE
Morgan J.
I tried this at a friends house and HAD to buy it for myself. It's one of those products that really feels like it's working. Unfortunately, it hasn't produced the results I was hoping for. I still think it's a good option for when your skin is broken out AND dry, although it's become more of a once or twice a month product for me.
Jana S.
Winston Salem, NC
I have been using this product for at least 6 years every day. It helps fight acne and doesn't make my face look shiny (which is often a problem for my skin type)! I haven't found a single moisturizer I like more than this stuff...not even expensive products from fancy make-up and skin care stores!
Alexis V.
Bowling Green, KY
I recently just discovered this product and I literally cannot live without it now. With my combination skin of oil and dry, I've always had a problem with flakey skin but this hydrates so well. It also prevents acne which is a added bonus. I put it on right after the shower and it dries in minutes.
Hillary W.
Lexington, SC
I have dry to combo skin that also breaks out like crazy. I've used moisturizers with salicylic acid in them before and it has majorly dried out my skin, but this stuff is so amazing. It has helped so much with breakouts, but is still moisturizing. Would recommend to anybody suffering with breakouts!
Rose B.
Baldwin Park, CA
I like to use this after I've washed my face at the gym. I remove all my makeup cuz who's trying to look cute while breaking a good sweat? I will wash my face before and apply this as a light moisturizer before my workout. Do not apply too much and let it fully soak in or the sweat will cause it to run into your eye and burn! been there done that lol
Scarlet I.
Portland, OR
I have normal to oily skin and this product is the perfect amount of moisture. It keeps my skin feeling soft and hydrated all day without feeling heavy and greasy. There is a small amount of salicylic acid in it which helps with breakouts. It doesn't have a flowery floral smell, which I appreciate in a skin care product because I have sensitive skin.
Abby B.
Hamilton, OH
I love this stuff but I only use it when my skin is acting up. It has salicylic acid so it can dry out the ski if used too much. I'm sure it is great for acne prone and oily skin though. I use this often in the summer because I break out more when I'm sweating. I have my brother and my mom hooked on this product because they have worse skin than I do.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?