BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Jill M.
This moisturizer is such a wonderful product! It smells nice, but isn't too fragranced. It has a nice texture without being too heavy or not moisturizing enough, and a little goes a long way, so it's a good price for the product! Also, it serves as a great make up primer. The only thing I wish it had was SPF!
Sabrina T.
Red Bluff, CA
I've been through a lot of skin care products and I have to say. that clean and clear dual action moisturizer. Has met all my specs of moisturizing with preventing any acne. overall super happy with this product I suggest you give it a try.
Abby L.
I love this moisturizer so much , it's winter where j live so my skin has been very dry lately and this has been a life saver !!! I use this every night after I wash my face. It has never broken me out before. I believe it is silicon based or something like that, over all I love this and highly recommend it !
Ada C.
I've been using this product ever since I was in middle school so it's been about 6 years since I first started using this moisturizer. I love how it's oil free so when I leave it on my face for the whole day, it doesn't add oil onto my already oily face. It also helps me recover from any pimples a lot faster.
Heather H.
Maryville, TN
I've used this moisturizer for a while now. It's not life changing or super amazing, but it does it's job. It doesn't seem to break me out, but it also doesn't do too much to prevent blemishes either. If you don't have a problem with breakouts and just need a plain moisturizer, I would recommend this to you.
Alyssa C.
I've used this moisturizer for almost 10 years. I would highly recommend this for teenagers, since it helps to prevent acne by both treating and preventing the skin from overproducing oil. It works extremely well for my combination skin, I use it heavily in the winter, and underneath a sunscreen when I am going outside. It is cooling and the scent is not that heavy. Love the pump, even though the product sometimes dries in the tube.
Holly G.
Washburn, WI
I love tbis moisturizer! It not only leaves my skin feeling very hydrated and smooth. But I also don't break out when I use this before applying my makeup! It truly is a great product for the money, and I would highly recommend it to others!
Morgan F.
I started using tis when my face was really breaking out and it seemed nothing would help. I bought it at walmart. When i first started using it it had a burn to it, but now i don't notice. I wear it morning and night, so I do put it under my make up and it does just fine. It's the only thing that seems to help.
Hope Y.
Was excited to try this out, but it was an epic fail for me. I was very disappointed. The formula was too thin and watery and I did not feel like it was moisturizing at all. I used it for 2 weeks and I didn't like the feel. The packaging was okay, great size for travel and it comes with a pump for easier use.
Jessica S.
Prior to finding this moisturizer, it was very hard to find a product that did not leave my face shiny after use. This product leaves my skin feeling nice and moisturized without the shine. It also helps prevent breakouts with regular use along with my cleanser. The only thing I dislike about it is the smell.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?