BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Naja J.
San Diego, CA
I've used this for years! It works amazing and doesn't have a bad smell. I'd does burn a tad so avoid your eyes. For me it'll last around 2 months and that's great for the price. I got it at target for like $5.
Thalia F.
Astoria, NY
I was looking for a moisturizer and also for some product to help my with pimples and then this beauty thing appear in my life! I was looking at the drugstore and saw this and first I was like "this really works? Like really can help me moisturizing and get ride of my pimples?" So I took it home and after 3 months of using it I can tell that it is magical. It won't get your pimples disappear in one day but you can tell the difference in your skin after one week of using it. I will recommend it specially if you live in cold weather. Thumps up!
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I am torn on this product. I know that this moisturizer isn't the healthiest for my skin, but it really helps with keeping my acne at bay. I struggle with breakouts on a regular basis and in the past I avoided using moisturizers because they would exacerbate the breakouts. I have a few other moisturizers, but I do use this one often because it helps keep my face somewhat clear. It is affordable for how long the bottle lasts. I like this product and will continue using it until I can find a better moisturizer that targets acne! Would recommend.
Crystal K.
Summersville, WV
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I seriously use it everyday. I’ve fought with oily skin, acne, and scars since 3rd grade and this literally is the only that has actually helped. I put it on right out of the shower after I pat dry my face. Small circles when putting it on. ALWAYS wipe upwards to avoid wrinkles. There’s a cool sensation after rubbing it all in. I use it on my shoulders and neck as well. Definitely recommend for people who have bad acne breakouts. It stops it immediately!!!
🥑
Rating this a 3 only because I don't really see much of a difference in my skin after applying this. However it does moisturize and I like how it feels all tingly on my skin after applying it sure there are better moisturizers and probably for cheaper as well maybe. Can't remember how much this cost because I did get it quite a while ago and still have like half the bottle. I try to use it every day but I feel like I don't really see much of a difference. Overall decent product but would maybe try something new next time.
Shennay S.
Romulus , MI
Lots of lotion is just not right for my combination skin. I get a dry nose with oil in the creases and this is great for me . I bought it as a set but I constantly use this and forgot the other two steps . My face is typically pretty dry when I first got out of the shower so I like to put it on then and it sort of gives me a clean feeling in my face if that makes any sense love this product and I would recommend it to anybody that has combination skin.
Emily M.
I used to use this moisturizer every night after I washed my face and it worked pretty well for a while. I did like it while I used it. Then I think it started irritating my skin a bit and I started breaking out. I think my skin got too used to the product or something and it was reacting differently than it did before. (I hadn't changed my skincare routine and I know none of the other products were causing irritation). This product is a moisturizer but since it is meant for treating acne it has some ingredients than can cause dryness (to your skin) so I suggest this product if your skin type s more oily than dry or combination skin.
Cindy G.
Alpena, MI
I've used this moisturizer for years! When I first started I felt like I should be using something more expensive with the mind set that you get what you pay for. After using it til I ran out I decided it WAS doing what I wanted a moisturizer to do. It goes on smooth, but not greasy and it does not take long to dry. I use mineral powder foundation and they work very well together. And I love the locking system on the pump. Makes it easy for traveling.
Nicole B.
Lowell, MA
I really like this moisturizer because it doesn't clog my pores, and its does a great job really moisturizing my skin without causing breakouts. However i recently found that if my skin is too dry and I apply this lotion to my face it begins to sting for a few minutes. This has only happened a few times, and i think it was because of how dry my skin was. I do still use this product because it works really well.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
I really appreciate how this product is oil-free. A couple of years ago, I had extremely acne-prone skin, and all of the other moisturizers I used made my skin oilier than it already was. I noticed that this moisturizer really did its job, and helped clear my acne while keeping the rest of my skin moisturized. Though, once my acne started going away, I cut down my usage of this from everyday to 2-3 times per week, just to avoid any over-dryness and to maintain clear skin.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?