BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Kimmi C.
A good moisturizer for oily, acne prone skin. Light weight formula and non scented. Does not irritate sensitive skin. Good value for the size. About $6 at Walmart. I use it on a daily basis and wouldn't switch to another. It doesn't make me break out, but by the end of the day, my face looks a little greasy.
Talia F.
Rockville, MD
Really great drugstore moisturizer. Close second to my Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne moisturizer, but nothing compared to my Clinique dramatically different lotion. But, when I do have dry skin I have VERY dry skin. This has a really nice, subtle scent and probably will work great for people that have a more normal skin type.
Melanie G.
Flint, MI
This is my go-to moisturizer. Affordable, long lasting, and works better than any other acne moisturizer I have ever tried. I adore this product! Non-greasy and much less acne while using this fabulous product. I love the cool tingling sensation, lets me know its working, and so refreshing. Highly recommend.
Hope Y.
Was excited to try this out, but it was an epic fail for me. I was very disappointed. The formula was too thin and watery and I did not feel like it was moisturizing at all. I used it for 2 weeks and I didn't like the feel. The packaging was okay, great size for travel and it comes with a pump for easier use.
Jill M.
This moisturizer is such a wonderful product! It smells nice, but isn't too fragranced. It has a nice texture without being too heavy or not moisturizing enough, and a little goes a long way, so it's a good price for the product! Also, it serves as a great make up primer. The only thing I wish it had was SPF!
Teia N.
Ball Ground, GA
Great drug store moisturizer. Oil free so helps prevent acne and shine. A little bit goes a long way, I use half a pump for my whole face, small dap on forehead, cheeks, and chin. Great base for makeup, leaves my skin super soft. Would recommend this product to anyone looking for low price everyday moisturizer.
Krystal H.
Paso Robles, Ca
I have been using Clean & Clear's Dual Action Moisturizer for 17 years and I still love it as much as I did when I first bought it. It controls my oil without drying me out and it helps keep my face clear because it has Salicylic Acid in it. It does have a medicated smell to it but not enough to bother me. I recommend this for any young girls who are starting to take care of their skin and for any other women who have oily/combo skin.
Jessica S.
Prior to finding this moisturizer, it was very hard to find a product that did not leave my face shiny after use. This product leaves my skin feeling nice and moisturized without the shine. It also helps prevent breakouts with regular use along with my cleanser. The only thing I dislike about it is the smell.
Morgan F.
I started using tis when my face was really breaking out and it seemed nothing would help. I bought it at walmart. When i first started using it it had a burn to it, but now i don't notice. I wear it morning and night, so I do put it under my make up and it does just fine. It's the only thing that seems to help.
Heather H.
Maryville, TN
I've used this moisturizer for a while now. It's not life changing or super amazing, but it does it's job. It doesn't seem to break me out, but it also doesn't do too much to prevent blemishes either. If you don't have a problem with breakouts and just need a plain moisturizer, I would recommend this to you.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?