BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
kelly b.
Havelock, Nc
I absolutely love this product. I get very dry skin during the winter and this moisturizes with out weighing my face down. Plus i love the tingle feeling after i put it on. And during the summer after i get sun burned this lotion is the best to hurry up the healing process. This is a staple item in my house hold
Fal L.
I use to love this product, but it started drying my face out so I had to switch moisturizers. I bought it at Walmart. The packaging is nice and it's a good size for a moisturizer because I don't like having huge bottles. I would like to see this product made without salicylic acid as that dries the face out.
Melanie G.
Flint, MI
This is my go-to moisturizer. Affordable, long lasting, and works better than any other acne moisturizer I have ever tried. I adore this product! Non-greasy and much less acne while using this fabulous product. I love the cool tingling sensation, lets me know its working, and so refreshing. Highly recommend.
Hope Y.
Was excited to try this out, but it was an epic fail for me. I was very disappointed. The formula was too thin and watery and I did not feel like it was moisturizing at all. I used it for 2 weeks and I didn't like the feel. The packaging was okay, great size for travel and it comes with a pump for easier use.
Elyse H.
I've been using his product for almost 5 or 6 years. It's great for those of us who have acne because it moisturizes while drying up breakouts. It's also really great for those nights that you don't want to wash your face! I would just apply a layer of this before bed and I'd wake up without any new pimples!
Kimmi C.
A good moisturizer for oily, acne prone skin. Light weight formula and non scented. Does not irritate sensitive skin. Good value for the size. About $6 at Walmart. I use it on a daily basis and wouldn't switch to another. It doesn't make me break out, but by the end of the day, my face looks a little greasy.
Holly G.
Washburn, WI
I love tbis moisturizer! It not only leaves my skin feeling very hydrated and smooth. But I also don't break out when I use this before applying my makeup! It truly is a great product for the money, and I would highly recommend it to others!
Sabrina T.
Red Bluff, CA
I've been through a lot of skin care products and I have to say. that clean and clear dual action moisturizer. Has met all my specs of moisturizing with preventing any acne. overall super happy with this product I suggest you give it a try.
Alyssa C.
I've used this moisturizer for almost 10 years. I would highly recommend this for teenagers, since it helps to prevent acne by both treating and preventing the skin from overproducing oil. It works extremely well for my combination skin, I use it heavily in the winter, and underneath a sunscreen when I am going outside. It is cooling and the scent is not that heavy. Love the pump, even though the product sometimes dries in the tube.
Courtney W.
Meredith, NH
I've been using this since I was 18. I tried everything to fix my acne problems and this was the first thing that actually worked. I'm not going to lie and say that I remember to use it every day, but it doesn't make me break out like most other brands have and if I stop using it, my face doesn't break out.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?