BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Laura T.
Lakewood, OH
This is the best face lotion i have found for my skin type. I have oily and dry skin so its hard to get rid of pimples and blackheads without drying out my face and at the same time i need to moisturize certain areas of my face. This face lotion seems to do the trick. My face gets moisturized without causing it to be oily while it still applies acne medicine without over drying. I recommended this to my little sister who has the same skin type as me and she has also been using it for years now. I'd say its been a good 10 years thats I've been using this lotion and i still its think it's the greatest.
Kelsey B.
Wichita, KS
I have been using this product for about a month or so. I use it along with the cleanser and toner. I got the set for about $10. I don't feel overly moisturized with this product but I think it gets the job done along with the other products. I feel like the formula is a little runny for my taste but the bottle is easily accessible and not complicated. I may try this again when I run out or I may look for something different. Not sure yet!
shannon l.
North Haledon, NJ
i love this product because my skin isn't very dry or oily. i bought this product at a cvs or walgreens i believe it was about $15 and it exceeded my expectations. i am a repeated user i have bought it about 3 times already and i just ran out and i am dying to go out and get it again. it helps me maintain my clear skin
nessa m.
This is definitely not the best product I have purchased. The texture is very thin and slippery so once you apply it to your face you feel as nothing is there. It leaves your face feeling very gross and not healthy. I would not recommend this product to people who need a thick moisturizer or have dry/combination skin.
Amanda L.
Hurley, VA
I recently bought this product for my daughters. They seem to like it, and it doesn't have a strong smell. They have sensitive skin, and so far has not caused then any problems. It's very light and they have no problems getting it rubbed in quickly. This is the first time we have used it, I bought it as part of a trio.
Kristen S.
Bellevue, NE
This moisturizer works great! It's one of the only ones that I've tried that doesn't make my skin oily. Mom always said to moisturize morning and night, and I look forward to putting this on my skin! It gets rid of that tight feeling after washing your face and makes skin super smooth. Will definitely continue to buy!
Carmen P.
Woodbridge, VA
Lightweight and doesn't have a weird scent to it. Leaves my skin feeling like it's able to breathe instead of being suffocated by something heavy. Very gentle on my skin. I'm usually very dry on my face and have to reapply moisturizer throughout the day. I only put this on in the morning and don't have to think twice.
Megan H.
This is the only moisturizer i will use , i have very dry skin and this takes away all of the dryness. It leaves a cool effect on the skin , after it is all rubbed in. The only thing that had disappointed me on is that it doesn't really help my acne and it doesn't prevent it either. The only reason why i use it still is because, it does a really good job on helping my dry skin.
Deija K.
Chesterfield,Va
This is one of my favorite moisturizer. After applying my Clean & Clear facial cleanser , I apply my Clean & Clear Oil -Free moisturizer. It leaves the skin feeling really soft and there's not need to worry if the skin will become oily. I would recommend this product , if you have oily skin and need a great moisturizer.
Sarah P.
Fresno, CA
Hands down ! best moisturizer ever , totally love it when i first tried it . my friend was doing my make-up for graduation and she told me to use this product as a moisturizer first before applying primer . it worked so good like where have it been all of my life ? I don't own the product at the moment but I'm definitely planning to purchase it real soon when I get the chance . it doesn't make my face feel itchy or anything knowing I have sensitive and dry skin .
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?