BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Priscilla V.
I have been using this face wash for years and I love it. It definitely does its job, i only use it at night after i use the face wash. I purchased this at Target for a little over $5 or you can also purchase the trio set for $11 at target. I does last a little over 3 months and i wash use it in the morning and night time.
Mandi B.
This was my go to moisturizer for my acne and red prone skin for years, until I started using the Clearasil 5 in 1. It helped maintain my blemishes and clear skin, but not so much with stubborn breakouts. Since I use the Clearasil at night, I now use this moisturizer before I put on my makeup. So instead of a nightly moisturizer, I use is as a daytime one. It doesn't do wonders for my skin, but does moisturize my sensitive skin without causing more problems.
Marisa V.
I use this after every shower I take! It really moisturizes my face and does not leave it dry! The only problem I may have with this product is that since I have oily skin it does not do much to combat that problem. Other than that, the product does the job and leaves my face feeling soft and smells good and looking fresh!
Theresa H.
Paso Robles, CA
This is a really good moisturizer. It really does help keep your skin clean while giving your skin moisture. We have purchased this several times. We've bought it at both Target and Walmart. My teen uses it all the time. I use it on occasion. Easy to apply and lasts without feeling sticky or thick. Hope you enjoy it as well!
Amanda L.
Hurley, VA
I recently bought this product for my daughters. They seem to like it, and it doesn't have a strong smell. They have sensitive skin, and so far has not caused then any problems. It's very light and they have no problems getting it rubbed in quickly. This is the first time we have used it, I bought it as part of a trio.
Alexandria J.
Fresno, CA
Since I have always had oily skin, I use to stay away from moisturizers but after using this one, I realized how important it was. I noticed that after I started using this moisture, my skin did not produce as much oil because I was giving it moisture. It was also a plus that this moisture had acne control properties too.
Sarah P.
Fresno, CA
Hands down ! best moisturizer ever , totally love it when i first tried it . my friend was doing my make-up for graduation and she told me to use this product as a moisturizer first before applying primer . it worked so good like where have it been all of my life ? I don't own the product at the moment but I'm definitely planning to purchase it real soon when I get the chance . it doesn't make my face feel itchy or anything knowing I have sensitive and dry skin .
Kelsey B.
Wichita, KS
I have been using this product for about a month or so. I use it along with the cleanser and toner. I got the set for about $10. I don't feel overly moisturized with this product but I think it gets the job done along with the other products. I feel like the formula is a little runny for my taste but the bottle is easily accessible and not complicated. I may try this again when I run out or I may look for something different. Not sure yet!
Kathryn S.
Prospect, KY
I love this moisturizer, its cheap and gets the job done. It also doesn't leave my face super oily like most moisturizers I've used in the past. It is pretty effective on my dry skin, but during the winter I had to use a product that was heavier because this one is pretty lightweight. It's also very gentle on your skin.
Megan H.
This is the only moisturizer i will use , i have very dry skin and this takes away all of the dryness. It leaves a cool effect on the skin , after it is all rubbed in. The only thing that had disappointed me on is that it doesn't really help my acne and it doesn't prevent it either. The only reason why i use it still is because, it does a really good job on helping my dry skin.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?