BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Ariana W.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
This is the best moisturizer I've ever used! I have sensitive combination skin that breaks out very easily with most moisturizers but not this one. It helps to contain breakouts while keeping the skin soft and moisturized. I've had the same bottle for over a year and it still hasn't run out, even with multiple applications a day. Most drugstores and grocery stores carry this and it's very inexpensive. I'm definitely purchasing again when it runs out!
Victoria J.
I used this moisturizer for about 5 months, and I really liked it. I loved the light weight feel, and it made my skin super soft. The price is also affordable at about $7. Eventually I started using a different product because my skin is VERY dry and this moisturizer wasn't helping that enough. However, if you have normal (or even oily) skin, this might be the perfect product for you.
Reba B.
've liked the Clean&Clear product for years now, but recently have been trying to find the products they used to make without coloring added. I had ordered this one forgetting to check the ingredients list, only to find when I got it that it was not the bottle that was blue but the astringent itself was dyed. If I want to clean -my face-, I don't want to be -adding- blue dye to it. Clean&Clear needs to get their act together and better represent what their brand should stand for. Maybe if enough people click "yes" to this review being helpful, J&J will start to get the message. Clear means Clear, not blue dye #1.
Marisa V.
I use this after every shower I take! It really moisturizes my face and does not leave it dry! The only problem I may have with this product is that since I have oily skin it does not do much to combat that problem. Other than that, the product does the job and leaves my face feeling soft and smells good and looking fresh!
Jett W.
Oak creek , WI
I also used this back in High school and it made my face feel so smooth and soft. It helped clear my face and made me more confident again with my body. I always remembered buying this at Target on Fridays because their was always a sale. I would definitely buy it again for me, and my future kids.
Mandi B.
This was my go to moisturizer for my acne and red prone skin for years, until I started using the Clearasil 5 in 1. It helped maintain my blemishes and clear skin, but not so much with stubborn breakouts. Since I use the Clearasil at night, I now use this moisturizer before I put on my makeup. So instead of a nightly moisturizer, I use is as a daytime one. It doesn't do wonders for my skin, but does moisturize my sensitive skin without causing more problems.
Priscilla V.
I have been using this face wash for years and I love it. It definitely does its job, i only use it at night after i use the face wash. I purchased this at Target for a little over $5 or you can also purchase the trio set for $11 at target. I does last a little over 3 months and i wash use it in the morning and night time.
Meagan F.
I really do like this moisturizer BUT since I have super dry skin it doesn't seem to be thick enough to keep my skin from feeling dry by the next morning. If you have normal or oily skin then this drug store moisturizer would be perfect. It has a soft cooling effect that I absolutely love, I will definitely finish my bottle but probably look for something a little heavier next time 😊
Fabiola R.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my holy grail! I used this because Carli Bybel on Youtube said it was good moisturizer to use after skincare/cleansing. It really is! Its more like a gel and it makes your skin feel super smooth and has a "minty" sensation on application. I have bought 2 more since the first time and I have nothing bad to say about it!
Riley M.
Reno, NV
I picked this up because I was fascinated by the fact that I could moisturize my skin while helping my acne. Unfortunately I find that this moisturizer leaves my skin feeling more dry than when I had put it on. I find that it does help keep down on the acne when I'm using it but I just prefer to stay away from this product.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?