BY CLEAN & CLEAR #54 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Sarai G.
I love this because it's oil-free. I was always scared to use moisturizers because my skin gets oily, so I started off with this one. My first inclination was to wipe it on my palms like lotion, but that kind of makes it dissolve before you get it on your face. Otherwise, it's great, especially in combo with other Clean and Clear facial products.
Kiersten M.
Dallas, GA
This is my daily cleanser/moisturizer. I use it every night to keep my skin in balance. I have dry spots that I just can't use my other acne products on without making the dry spots worse. I have found that I always come back to this, regardless of what new items are coming out or what is discontinued. I have used this for years without any problems. It is definitely not too strong for sensitive skin, but isn't so weak that it doesn't do anything for acne. It's absolutely just right!
Juliet L.
I used to use this moisturizer before I started using Cerave. This texture does moisturize pretty well, but I found that after rubbing it on my face for a few moments the moisturizer becomes kind of grainy and sometimes I see specks of white dots on my face from the moisturizer. It's like its peeling off. It wasn't usually noticeable unless you're really looking. But that feeling of having little grains on my hands after application made me not want to buy this product again.
Kristina N.
Memphis, TN
I personally like the tingly and cooling sensation you get after applying this product but I've noticed that the moisturizing part of the whole product is not really there. It moisturizes for roughly about 30 minutes and then it seeps into your skin and you feel dry again. I have actually developed more acne on my face from using this product than not, so I will be discontinuing use. The main positive I saw in this product is that after application, your face DOES feel clean.
Sophia N.
My experience with this product is not even close to a good one. This stuff left my skin burning for about half an hour. My face felt like your hands do after getting hot chile juice on them. I'm not sure if it was an allergic reaction or something but after one use I decided against giving it another shot. Also this moisturizer isn't even that moisturizing. My brother didn't seem to have a problem with it so it must not be all that bad but I definitely won't be buying it again.
Damaa B.
I started to have break out regularly likely due to stress so I needed to change my usual facial regime. Someone recommended Clean & Clear Oil-free acne control. I usually avoid products that are specifically for acne due to the drying chemicals but I gave it try because I know that Clean & Clear is a quality brand. I have been using the moisturizer daily and it definitely has helped to restore my skin and prevent additional breakouts over time.
Jackie S.
Levittown, PA
I have been using this moisturizer since high school and still love it!
I tend to have dry skin in the winter and the clean and clear moisturizer always helps moisturize my skin. Then of course the opposite in the summer, my face tends to get oily. I still use the moisturizer before I apply my makeup and never makes my skin too oily.
Great product!
Alexis Z.
Edwards, IL
This moisturizer works really well and it works to help fight breakout while it is working which is what I love about it so much, but if you use any spot treatment combined with it over night and have sensitive skin you might end up with some blotchy red spots on your face after, I would recommend this only if you are not using a spot treatment
Noah P.
Oneida, TN
This is a really good product. If I could give 4 and a half stars I would. When you put it on it tinges a little bit, not burning...more like a mint effect. The pump lid is another great feature to help you apply it. The only downside is that makes my face a little oily, but that's just my face. I would definitely recommend this product!!!!
Lillian G.
Bakersfield, CA
This product leaves me with extremely soft skin, never clogs my pores, and adds the perfect amount of moisturize for my dry skin. I don't break out too often as it is, so I'm not sure if this helps fight and reduce acne. But since my skin has stayed clear longer than usual and also much more moisturized, I definitely recommend this product.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?