BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Ashton C.
Victorville, CA
I love this product! I use it daily and it really helps keep my skin moisturized and my breakouts to a minimum. It also feels really nice on the skin and isn't too oily. It goes great under makeup! You also don't have to use a ton to cover your whole face so the product lasts a really long time. It is great value for your money!
Kristen L.
Shippensburg
This moisturizer seems cheaper than other brands. It has a nice clean scent, and it moisturizes pretty well. Even though it's by clean and clear brand, it seemed to encourage more acne when I used it, instead helping my face prevent against it. I would not buy again, and I would only recommend if you don't have a problem with acne.
Autum C.
This moisturizer was purchased in a set with the Clean & Clear Face Wash and Toner. It's thin and good for oily akin, which I have. However it's not very moisturizing. After a few minutes my skin felt like I never put it on. This is a good moisturizer for beginners (teens) in skin care and especially for people with acne prone skin.
Emily C.
THIS. I have used this moisturizer since I was 16 and will never stop! I am always getting compliments on my skin and I hardly ever get pimples. I have to use this every time I get out of the shower or else my skin feels super dry and I feel like I'm naked because it's been apart of my routine for so long. I really recommend this product. Super affordable too. One bottle will last forever!
Briana E.
Oceanside, CA
I can't even tell you how many times I've repurchased this moisturizer because it's helped with breakouts and doesn't make me feel greasy after I put it on. The pump makes it really easy and clean to get out of the bottle. The only problem I found with this is that I have to use a lot of product or my face would still feel dry.
Erin M.
This moisturizer is a must. I work long nights at a restaurant and at the end of the night I have to shower the oil off my skin. The tingle alone makes my skin feel brand new. It is very gentle going on and you can feel it working instantly. I would highly recommend this product along with the deep cleansing toner. Great product
Noushky F.
Rosedale, NY

The price of the product is great because, it doesnt break pockets. I have purchased this products in May and it is still not empty.It has salicylic acid which prevents acne and gives a cooling sensation when put on the face. Gives you the minty fresh face.
Laura S.
One of my long time fav moisturizers. It's hydrating to my dry skin snd doesn't leave a greasy residue. I don't have many acne breakouts so I can't really weigh in on its effectiveness at fighting and preventing acne. I loved using this moisturizer because it is super affordable and available anywhere. The only reason I no longer use this as my primary moisturizer is because I decided to get a moisturizer that is better suited for my dry, non acne prone skin.
Ariana W.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
This is the best moisturizer I've ever used! I have sensitive combination skin that breaks out very easily with most moisturizers but not this one. It helps to contain breakouts while keeping the skin soft and moisturized. I've had the same bottle for over a year and it still hasn't run out, even with multiple applications a day. Most drugstores and grocery stores carry this and it's very inexpensive. I'm definitely purchasing again when it runs out!
Morgan B.
Univ Ctr, MI
Seems to work well with the face wash and toner from the same line. One pump goes a long way, be warned! Has a tingly affect when you apply it so be sure to keep it away from the eyes! I wear it at night and it does leave residue on my skin in the morning and I have to wash my face so I'm not a grease pit before applying my makeup.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?