BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Hailey P.
Thibodaux, LA
This is a great lightweight moisturizer that leaves my face feeling smooth and clean. I use it every night before bed and again when I wake up in the morning before applying makeup. It really helps to control breakouts and oiliness. I have actually recommended it to friends who later purchased it as well. It's a staple in my daily skincare routine.
Brittany D.
Le Mars, IA
I cannot say enough good things about this product! I searched for a moisturizer that would clear up my dry skin, but wouldn't make me break out. I found that in this product! I have been using this for a little over 2 months and I am about halfway through my bottle. My breakouts have been slim to none, and my dry skin has been minimal.
Keona C.
Athens, TX
I have tried so many products on my face but nothing has ever come close to this! I have combination dry/oily skin. I struggle with breakouts and once they start to heal that get dry and patchy and it's just awful. I thought I would give this a try and I absolutely love it! I saw a difference with just once application; my skin was soft, smooth & moisturized the next morning and it really has been helping with breakouts. I love the tingly/cooling feeling you get when you apply it. I recommend to anyone with real dry and oily skin.
Laura J.
I have oily combination skin and this moisturizer does well on the normal/ dry parts of my face, but adds extra moisture to the oily parts of my face. I also don't believe it really aids in preventing acne, but rather allows you to build up a tolerance to the main acne fighting ingredient in it because you are constantly applying it to your skin.
Caitlin B.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
I have been using this face moisturizer for years and have never had a problem with it! It soaks into my skin quickly and does not leave a greasy residue. I have noticed my skin becoming more clear and clean after using it. It's that deeper clean sort of feeling.
Ashley O.
Midway, GA
The Clean & Clear dual action moisturizer is wonderful. By far my favorite moisturizer I have tried that also helps fight acne. It is very light and has a nice clean almost citrus smell. It also has a cool tingle after it is applied. It doesn't clog my pores, which is great because most do. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Alyssa T.
Byhalia, MS
This moisturizer is perfect for my combination/oily skin. It helps fight being overly oily as long as I used a toner beforehand. The only thing I did like about this product is that it doesn't work the same I'm humidity, which matters a lot to me living in Mississippi. But other than that this is the only moisturizer that I ever use.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I use to use this product in my teen years and it didn't really do anything for me. I only bought it back when I was a teen since it was cheap and affordable. It made my breakouts worse and not sure if that from the moisturizer or other factors but when switched to hydro boost that recently came out I could marry it that how much I love it.
Danielle G.
Ahhhh my fave moisturizer to date! I love this on my face, and I always seem to go back to it. It makes you feel cool and refreshed. It helps fight the acne while moisturizing which is a very important step in your routine. I have the Target dupe for it (up&up brand) currently, bc i think it just came out which smells and feels kinda similar and does a good job- but it's totally watered down feeling and doesn't give you a fresh cooling tingle like the c&c one does.
Laura S.
One of my long time fav moisturizers. It's hydrating to my dry skin snd doesn't leave a greasy residue. I don't have many acne breakouts so I can't really weigh in on its effectiveness at fighting and preventing acne. I loved using this moisturizer because it is super affordable and available anywhere. The only reason I no longer use this as my primary moisturizer is because I decided to get a moisturizer that is better suited for my dry, non acne prone skin.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?