BY CLEAN & CLEAR #60 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer
  • "A-maze-ing product! I've been looking everywhere for something that helps my dry skin and this did it!" in 406 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing and treats acne at the same time. " in 302 reviews
  • "I've been using this moisturizer for about a week now and I really like it! I was definitely anxious to see how this worked since it's so much cheaper than other moisturizers. It has not disappointed! I really like the way this leaves my sensitive skin feeling. Not too sure if the acne medication is working much yet, but I haven't noticed any additional breakouts. " in 236 reviews
Brigette O.
Frostburg, MD
I have only skin for the most part and I didn't like this very much at all. I felt like every time I used it my face just got more oily. I like the pump on it and rhe price was good for the amount you got. It didn't have a strong sent. I bought mine at Walmart. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone with oily skin. Mayne if you have dry skin it would work better for you
Claudia P.
Los angeles, CA
I have been using this product for over 6 years and I will not change it at all. Very effective on my skin which I don't have a lot of acne but the little ones I get this product definitely gets them.
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
I do love this moisturizer bc its light weight oil free noon greasy last a long time it helps to fight acne and is non drying (yes I've had moisturizers that dried out my skin talk about irony)... it's affordable and I love the fresh tingling sensation after applying!!!! I have it four stars bc I wish it came in other scents like grapefruit and I wish it was just a little thicker. all in all its my go to and I love it
Saima S.
Jackson Hts, NY
This is a super basic moisturizer, don't expect too much out of it. It's pretty cheap and comes with a pump! Pumps are nice and hygienic so that's a plus. Also, the consistency of the moisturizer is nice and light, making it a great moisturizer for oily skin, summertime use, and mixing in with foundations. Just don't expect it to add any benefits to your skin.
Carley Y.
I have used this moisturizer for years. I have tried several different facial moisturizers in between of all price ranges. But this one always works the best. I have combination skin and this moisturizer clears my breakouts. It is also so light weight that I never realize it's on.
Erin C.
Naperville, IL
To begin this review I'm a teenager with acne. I have dry skin and sometimes oily skin, I'm a complicated client and I need a simple moisturizer for day and night that won't make my acne worse. Thankfully this product worked well for me. At morning and night I apply this product everywhere in every corner of my face and it makes my face feel cool and refreshed. This product does not reduce my acne, but it does not make my acne any worse. I'm very satisfied with this moisturizer it's what I use every day and I'm glad I found it. In winter it moisturizes my dry skin and in the summer it reduces my oily skin. Very content with this product. I would recommend!
Crissy S.
Mays Landing, NJ
This product claims to be oil free but it is not... I have combination skin and after I used this my skin was so oily i had to carry powder oil sheets and 2 ply tissues at all times to soak up al the extra oils my skin was producing due to this product.... it is horrible unless you have very dry skin then it make even out your skin type but I DO NOT recommend!
Emily T.
Lynwood, IL
I have combination skin and I have been using this product everyday for almost two years now. I hardly ever have a break out and when I do it is one pimple. It is really light and I love that it makes my skin tingle. It is very good during the winter months as a moisturizer but living in a suburb of Chicago I wouldn't recommend it being the only moisturizer due to weather just not being nice on the skin. I normally use this and Garnier grape seed together and it works wonders! Love this product!
Nanci B.
Gresham, OR
I've used this moisturizer for years now and I have not turned back to the one I used before I found this one. I bought this moisturizer for one reason only. All the beauty gurus on YouTube were using it. The last thing I thought was that I was going to love it, but I did! & I've come a long way using it! I have combination skin, oily during the summers and very dry during the winters, and this moisturizer has been by my side for all that time. I couldn't be more thankful! Luckily, it's only $4!
I use this to spot treat my problem areas and this helps a ton. You can feel it working by the burn of it. It lasts such a long time and I love the pump on it. Deposits the perfect amount of product.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?