BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Jackie S.
Levittown, PA
I have been using this moisturizer since high school and still love it!
I tend to have dry skin in the winter and the clean and clear moisturizer always helps moisturize my skin. Then of course the opposite in the summer, my face tends to get oily. I still use the moisturizer before I apply my makeup and never makes my skin too oily.
Great product!
Jemma May R.
Rowland Hghts, CA
I'm always on the lookout for good drugstore products, which is how I encountered this one. Most of the time I have pretty clear skin with the exception of my forehead, which sometimes has small whiteheads from time to time and that was when I started using this product. It didn't quite prevent nor treat my pimples but it did leave my face moisturizer. It's pretty oily, at least when it goes on my face.
Alex S.
Baltimore, MD
This was my go-to moisturizer for a while. My skin has become dryer so I switched to a different moisturizer, but I definitely recommend this one. I think it's the perfect lightweight moisturizer to use before applying makeup because it sinks in so fast. I think this product is perfect for teenage girls and anyone with relatively oily skin.
Lillian G.
Bakersfield, CA
This product leaves me with extremely soft skin, never clogs my pores, and adds the perfect amount of moisturize for my dry skin. I don't break out too often as it is, so I'm not sure if this helps fight and reduce acne. But since my skin has stayed clear longer than usual and also much more moisturized, I definitely recommend this product.
Noah P.
Oneida, TN
This is a really good product. If I could give 4 and a half stars I would. When you put it on it tinges a little bit, not burning...more like a mint effect. The pump lid is another great feature to help you apply it. The only downside is that makes my face a little oily, but that's just my face. I would definitely recommend this product!!!!
Sam B.
I have been using this moisturizer for around a 1/2 a year! I have oily skin and depending on my diet / "the time of month", I do suffer from some breakouts. Even though this does help me fight the breakouts, it's not really the best for oily skin! I do sometime blend this with my liquid foundation to create a bb cream, which I absolutely love! The bottom line is that this is SUPER moisturizerizing and great for fighting acne/breakouts, but isn't this best for oily skin!
Marcia W.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this moisturizer. This year, I have just started moisturizing my oily skin with this product because I realized that I'm super oily because I didn't moisturize. Now, I'm not as only by the end of the day, I have zero breakouts when using this. As soon as I forget to moisturize with this product, I will wake up with cystic acne on my chin! Then I'll use it aging and the size is reduced tremendously by the next day. I love this stuff! I found my go to moisturizer!!!
Hailey P.
Thibodaux, LA
This is a great lightweight moisturizer that leaves my face feeling smooth and clean. I use it every night before bed and again when I wake up in the morning before applying makeup. It really helps to control breakouts and oiliness. I have actually recommended it to friends who later purchased it as well. It's a staple in my daily skincare routine.
Janilly H.
I have sensitive skin and everything with a drop of acne medicine dries me out and ends up breaking me out. I got this in the three step clean & clear bundle and the three of them work perfectly together. I only use the three of them every few days, washing my face with water in between but I love how soft and tingly this makes my face feel after I put it on. It doesn't break me out and its extremely moisturizing one pump is more than enough for my face. I think its amazing
Krystal S.
Howell, NJ
Been using this product for a while now. Highly recommend it. I use it once in the morning and once at night. Super light weight, u can't even feel it when it's on. I love how u can lock the pump so its gret for travel. It's a great moisturizer and does its job. It's not expensive at all and u can find it anywhere that sells clean and clear.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?