BY CLEAN & CLEAR #54 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Karmynn J.
Gary, IN
I've used this moisturizer for years and it is the lightest one I've used to date. Despite it being a light moisturizer it has a small amount of acne medicine in it to keep skin clear. I haven't used it in quite a while so I don't remember exact details on how it worked on my skin but I do remember that it worked fairly well. I usually bought it from Walgreens or Walmart.
Kelli I.
Nampa, ID
This is a excellent moisturizer for those with combo or oily skin that may be prone to breakouts. I've used this product since Highschool and always go back to it. It gives you the moisture that even oily skin needs, in order to prevent skin from producing more oil to compensate, yet helps prevent breakouts and does not clog pores. It also feels light and super refreshing your skin!
Katie O.
Columbus, OH
This has been my go-to moisturizer since I was a teenager, so it's been about 15 years now that I've been using it regularly. I love how light it is on my skin, and a bottle of it lasts months because you only need a tiny dab of it. I use it morning and night. It's acne fighting properties mean that I don't need to use a bunch of other harsh chemicals and medications with it, and it keeps my skin clear and soft. It also removes pesky mascara and eyeliner that might be left behind after washing your face!
Megan P.
Duncan, SC
I'm a repeater with this moisturizer and I always have a different opinion of it. it's definitely a medicated moisturizer, and it does help me control my oil and acne. I notice that sometimes it can be a bit drying to my skin, but not for the most part. I would buy this if you have normal/combination skin, but if your skin is dry I would opt for something less harsh.
Kailey S.
Dallas, TX
This is a great moisturizer! Anytime I have tight, dry skin, I apply this at night and before applying my makeup for added moisture. I didn't notice a difference in my breakouts (it didn't seem to help them but it also didn't make them worse) and there wasn't anything particularly special about this product. But it does moisturizer and is cheap,which is always a plus!
Andrea F.
Really good moisturizer. I have really dry skin around my nose and this helps to moisturize it. One bottle last a long time and is not a bad price. Found this at Walmart but can be found in most stores.
DeAnna S.
Indianapolis, IN
I've been using this moisturizer for about a week now and I really like it! I was definitely anxious to see how this worked since it's so much cheaper than other moisturizers. It has not disappointed! I really like the way this leaves my sensitive skin feeling. Not too sure if the acne medication is working much yet, but I haven't noticed any additional breakouts.
Claudia P.
Los angeles, CA
I have been using this product for over 6 years and I will not change it at all. Very effective on my skin which I don't have a lot of acne but the little ones I get this product definitely gets them.
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
I do love this moisturizer bc its light weight oil free noon greasy last a long time it helps to fight acne and is non drying (yes I've had moisturizers that dried out my skin talk about irony)... it's affordable and I love the fresh tingling sensation after applying!!!! I have it four stars bc I wish it came in other scents like grapefruit and I wish it was just a little thicker. all in all its my go to and I love it
Maria
I purchased the three step system about three months ago for my first time and I really liked so this is Now my second time purchasing it and I have a full prospect of the moisturizer and I really like it ! I have very tricky skin cause it dose tend to change so I want to say oily combination ! and this after I'm done using the previous products I apply this and it dose not add any oil to your skin ! it actually helps to fight those stingy pimples and I just love it ! I t refreshes your skin and protected.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?