BY CLEAN & CLEAR #53 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
I do love this moisturizer bc its light weight oil free noon greasy last a long time it helps to fight acne and is non drying (yes I've had moisturizers that dried out my skin talk about irony)... it's affordable and I love the fresh tingling sensation after applying!!!! I have it four stars bc I wish it came in other scents like grapefruit and I wish it was just a little thicker. all in all its my go to and I love it
Lesley E.
Largo, FL
I love this especially when you buy the whole pack and its with face wash and all....it's great my acne reduced a lot especially when it's the time of the month this also goes a long way but the only thing that I don't like is the pump...I know that's weird but there's always left over cream and its dried up and just gross but other than that great formula
Emily T.
Lynwood, IL
I have combination skin and I have been using this product everyday for almost two years now. I hardly ever have a break out and when I do it is one pimple. It is really light and I love that it makes my skin tingle. It is very good during the winter months as a moisturizer but living in a suburb of Chicago I wouldn't recommend it being the only moisturizer due to weather just not being nice on the skin. I normally use this and Garnier grape seed together and it works wonders! Love this product!
Nanci B.
Gresham, OR
I've used this moisturizer for years now and I have not turned back to the one I used before I found this one. I bought this moisturizer for one reason only. All the beauty gurus on YouTube were using it. The last thing I thought was that I was going to love it, but I did! & I've come a long way using it! I have combination skin, oily during the summers and very dry during the winters, and this moisturizer has been by my side for all that time. I couldn't be more thankful! Luckily, it's only $4!
Brittany F.
I love how after each application, it kinda tingles. Almost like a minty, refreshed feeling! It makes it seems like it's seeping into my pores and really working deep as apposed to other products! This I can apply before makeup and doesn't make my usually dry face seem oily. I love how reasonibly priced this product and other products from Clean & Clear are.
Carley Y.
I have used this moisturizer for years. I have tried several different facial moisturizers in between of all price ranges. But this one always works the best. I have combination skin and this moisturizer clears my breakouts. It is also so light weight that I never realize it's on.
I use this to spot treat my problem areas and this helps a ton. You can feel it working by the burn of it. It lasts such a long time and I love the pump on it. Deposits the perfect amount of product.
Heather A.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I just started using this moisturizer, and I must say that I am impressed. Many others that I have tried in the past only left my skin oily which contributed to more acne. I like that this is affordable, a brand that I trust, and gets the job done. It is light, but definitely moisturizes without leaving your skin feeling dirty. It leaves mine feeling refreshed!
Saima S.
Jackson Hts, NY
This is a super basic moisturizer, don't expect too much out of it. It's pretty cheap and comes with a pump! Pumps are nice and hygienic so that's a plus. Also, the consistency of the moisturizer is nice and light, making it a great moisturizer for oily skin, summertime use, and mixing in with foundations. Just don't expect it to add any benefits to your skin.
Crissy S.
Mays Landing, NJ
This product claims to be oil free but it is not... I have combination skin and after I used this my skin was so oily i had to carry powder oil sheets and 2 ply tissues at all times to soak up al the extra oils my skin was producing due to this product.... it is horrible unless you have very dry skin then it make even out your skin type but I DO NOT recommend!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?