BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Kaitlyn R.
OMG I'm in love with Clean & Clear Oil-Free Action Moisturizer! My friend had requested me to use it after she'd seen my oily skin due to the moisturizer I had been using. After I started using Clean & Clear Oil-Free Action Moisturizer, I saw a dramatic change in my skin. I had no more oily skin! I will now be using Clean & Clear Oil-Free Action Moisturizer as my go-to moisturizer!!!
Sandra Y.
This is an awesome moisturizer! I use it every single day. I apply it on top of my Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser and with those 2 products together, I can definitely see a lot of change and difference on my face. Before I started using those 2 products, I have so much redness and pimples on my face. After a few weeks of using these products alone or together, I've seen so much difference for the past 2 1/2 months. I would definitely recommened this who is having problems getting rid of redness or pimples! :)
Dana S.
I love the way this moisturizer makes my skin feel. It has acne fighting ingredients that are not harsh, and it feels super hydrating on my dry skin. It doesn't clog pores, and it will prevent future breakouts. Also, unlike other moisturizers I have tried, this does not leave any product behind so you can begin applying your makeup pretty much immediately after you apply this.
Ashley B.
I love this product because it moisturizes the skin on my face while helping to clear it up. This specific product is a 2 in 1 moisturizer and acne treatment. Although it contains salicylic acid, it is very gentle on my skin. I would definitely recommend this moisturizer for anyone who has acne!
Elizabeth W.
This has been my miracle moisturizer during the winter time for years! Not only does it moisturizer my dry skin, but it helps keep my skin acne-free without clogging up my pores. My skin loves it so much and it feels so soft after using it! Especially during the holiday Nutcracker season. I normally have to use a deep, scrubbing cleanser to get all of my stage makeup off and leaves my skin very dry and flakey. I put this on after the scrub and it keeps my skin from seriously flaking. Best moisturizer I have ever used!
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
It is a REALLY GOOD moisturizer! I like to use this at night because when I wake up my face looks amazing. It helps me reduce my pimples. And it's not expensive. However I don't use this for the day because it says Oil Free but sometimes I get oily. (Because my face is super oily skin) I LOVE IT!
Abigail S.
Harleysville, PA
This moisturizer is absolutely perfect (for me at least). The way this feels as soon as it goes on your face is so cool and refreshing. I put this on in the morning and in the afternoon and it never weighs my skin down. It's also perfect for a little but of a primer before I put some foundation on. I've been using it for over a year and anything else I've tried hasn't compared to this. It absorbs into the skin so well and always leaves my skin so smooth, even in the winter! The oil free makes it even better because my face always gets oily where its dry. Overall I would say this is must have.
Karmynn J.
Gary, IN
I've used this moisturizer for years and it is the lightest one I've used to date. Despite it being a light moisturizer it has a small amount of acne medicine in it to keep skin clear. I haven't used it in quite a while so I don't remember exact details on how it worked on my skin but I do remember that it worked fairly well. I usually bought it from Walgreens or Walmart.
Megan P.
Duncan, SC
I'm a repeater with this moisturizer and I always have a different opinion of it. it's definitely a medicated moisturizer, and it does help me control my oil and acne. I notice that sometimes it can be a bit drying to my skin, but not for the most part. I would buy this if you have normal/combination skin, but if your skin is dry I would opt for something less harsh.
Katie O.
Columbus, OH
This has been my go-to moisturizer since I was a teenager, so it's been about 15 years now that I've been using it regularly. I love how light it is on my skin, and a bottle of it lasts months because you only need a tiny dab of it. I use it morning and night. It's acne fighting properties mean that I don't need to use a bunch of other harsh chemicals and medications with it, and it keeps my skin clear and soft. It also removes pesky mascara and eyeliner that might be left behind after washing your face!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?