BY CLEAN & CLEAR #53 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Jackie Z.
Astoria, NY
I started using this because my friend told me my skin was oily because I wasn't moisturizing. I started using this and it was ok- i didn't notice much of a difference either way. Once i stopped using it i did notice I started breaking out more than before. I changed my skin care routine as well, so i am not sure of the true cause. For now I am back to not using it- I felt it made my skin greasy by the end of the day.
Makeupbymlc C.
I don't usually like writing not so good reviews but I wanted to help people out with sensitive skin like me! If you ha e sensitive/dry skin (dry skin tends to be more sensitive since its thinner) you will not like this moisturizer! It makes my skin burn because of the 1% salicylic acid and dries out my skin severely to the point of 3 days of use, it made my skin flake/peel on my cheeks! This is for more oily skin !
Vanessa M.
Stockton, CA
I love this moisturizer! The price of this bottle is so cheap and affordable and the product makes it all worth it. You don't have to use very much product for this to moistorize your face, a little goes a long way. I have dry skin, and it's especially crucial for me to moisturizer during the winter. Not only does this help my dry skin but it also helps any acne problems I may be having. Would highly recommend!
Cana K.
Tallahassee , FL
I cannot tell you how much I love this product!
I started using this moisturizer in high school to help control and prevent acne after I had a major breakout. I will say that after you this product, I haven't been able to use any other. It glides on smooth, smells great and leaves your skin extremely soft. If you have acne and want to treat and prevent it without spending a lot of money, this is the right product.
Sarah C.
Martinez, CA
This a pretty decent moisturizer. I've been using it for a while now and don't have any major issues with it, though I don't really feel it has helped to prevent any breakouts. I have pretty dry skin, so I was worried the active ingredient in this would prevent the moisturizer from revitalizing my skin, but I didn't see any negative reactions, just the same old pimples popping up. In summary, good moisturizer, meh acne treatment and preventer.
Melissa L.
Evans, GA
This is my absolute favorite moisturizer! When choosing one to put on my face, I don't know about you but I was always weary that it would make me break out, be too oily, affect how my makeup stayed on, etc. With this I don't have to worry about that! It has salicylic acid in it to help treat and prevent breakouts, but it does so while moisturizing your skin! I have been using it for about a year now and I can honestly say it is the only one I will buy from now on. I only wish it had an spf, but I mix some of my own sunscreen into it which takes care of that problem!
Mickey R.
I've used this and also the store brand equate and I feel they really are the same. Having said that I have never noticed any difference to my skin from using this moisturizer. In the summer it has dried out my face, so I purchased the off brand for winter. I typically use this in the morning before makeup and personally it doesn't moisturize much at all. I still enjoy using it because it makes my face feel clean before makeup especially if I have a breakout. Overall I will not purchase this again and have had no good experiences from using this.
Davina C.
Osprey, FL
This is personally one of the best drugstore moisturizers I have ever had。 I have combination skin which is really hard to deal with. When I sweat, all the other moisturizers I have tried starts getting tacky on my skin, except for this one. It's totally fine with acne and dry skin. And for people that don't wear makeup (like me) should always tone and moisturize your face to keep it looking beautiful. :)
Lorelai V.
Chowchilla, CA
This mosturizer is amazing!!! I have the pack that comes with the foaming cleanser and deep cleaning liquid and since I've started using it my face has cleared up so much and ice only been using it for about 2 weeks!
Lizeth G.
I went through this bottle pretty quickly. When my face is going through a bad time I always end up buying this product. Plus I love products that have multiple benefits. This was the only moisturizer that was helping control & preventing my skin from getting worse. It moisturizes, feels lightweight & refreshing on the face. You won't ever need to apply anything else to combat the acne because it's all there.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?