BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Jasmine B.
Decatur, GA
This moisturizer is absolutely amazing for a drug store moisturizer. I love to use this product when my skin is sensitive but I know I will be piling on makeup. Not only is your skin left feeling moisturizer but it also helps prevent break outs. It also is great for mixing with thick foundations to make a lighter bb cream for days you don't want to go too heavy with the makeup for a more natural appearance.
Lizeth G.
I went through this bottle pretty quickly. When my face is going through a bad time I always end up buying this product. Plus I love products that have multiple benefits. This was the only moisturizer that was helping control & preventing my skin from getting worse. It moisturizes, feels lightweight & refreshing on the face. You won't ever need to apply anything else to combat the acne because it's all there.
Lorelai V.
Chowchilla, CA
This mosturizer is amazing!!! I have the pack that comes with the foaming cleanser and deep cleaning liquid and since I've started using it my face has cleared up so much and ice only been using it for about 2 weeks!
Xiomara G.
Upland, CA
I started using this moisturizer when I had extremely dry and flaky skin and acne.It helped clear and keep away the acne and has since added life and moisture to my skin.This is great for oily skin and it is sold at a great price for lasting so long.The moisturizer itself doesn't necessarily last all day but it does help my makeup cling to my skin and keeps me looking healthy.It has a nice fresh smell and I'm loyal to this moisturizer.
Kyra M.
Prior lake , Mn
This has been my moisturizer of choice for at least 5 years now. It's seriously amazing! Super lightweight so you can wear it under makeup and it does a great job of priming the skin. It also helps improve acne (in my case) and does a great job moisturizing as well. If your skin is extremely dry though you might need something a bit more moisturizing because this contains acne fighting acids as well that don't do the best job of moisturizing but overall this product is amazing
Mickey R.
I've used this and also the store brand equate and I feel they really are the same. Having said that I have never noticed any difference to my skin from using this moisturizer. In the summer it has dried out my face, so I purchased the off brand for winter. I typically use this in the morning before makeup and personally it doesn't moisturize much at all. I still enjoy using it because it makes my face feel clean before makeup especially if I have a breakout. Overall I will not purchase this again and have had no good experiences from using this.
Katherine M.
Towson, MD
I've been using this moisturizer twice a day for a month or two, and I really like that it doesn't leave a sticky or greasy feeling on my face. However I am still experiencing dry patches on my face, though I am not sure if that is due to the cleanser I am using or this moisturizer itself. I might try using a face lotion without salicylic acid in it in case that's contributing to the drying of my skin.
Marisa P.
Although this said that it acts as a moisturizer, it tended to dry my skin out more than it moisturized. I still like it as an occasional use, but not day to day.
Je'Kia W.
This isn't HOLY GRAIL! I get acne during that time of the month and this help control the flare up. I have oily to combination skin and even though it says oil free my T zone will get super oily after I apply which I don't mind because most of my acne pops up there so I just know it's working when my oils come through. This is a great moisturizer to use under makeup and just period ! I can't live without this
Morgan S.
Fargo, ND
I really like this moisturizer. The salicylic acid helps control my breakouts, and it is perfect for summer. My skin gets pretty dry in the winter here in Minnesota where we have temperatures well below zero and a wind-chill even colder. This does a fair job of moisturizing in those extreme temperatures. Sometimes I have to apply an extra layer or use a separate moisturizer on those occasions.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?