BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Jess K.
Nepean, ON
Classic product that I have been using for years and I still love what it does for my skin
Colleen T.
I've been using this for years and I absolutely love it, I would recommend it to everyone!
Macenzie C.
Nice feeling makes my skin feel soft and helps clean out clogged pores!! worth investing in
Rachel M.
Senneville, Quebec
This is a great moisturizer, in the winter I have really dry skin and this helped so much!
Kassandra T.
Sudbury Ontario Canada
This moisturizer was alright. It wasn't the worst one I've tried but t wasn't my favorite.
Samantha  L.
Newcastle , Ontario
This is one of my favorite moisturizers, always leaves my face soft and doesn't bother me
Sadel O.
Deja tu piel suave y humectada. No se siente para nada grasosa. Tiene un placentero olor.
Mander O.
Stellarton
Works wonders really would not use anything ealse and use it in the mornings wakes you up
Hibah B.
Milton, ontario
This is an okay product. It does moisturize but I personally don't like the texture of it.
Maria C.
This moisturizer is so light on your face and actually helps with dry skin, its not heavy
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?