BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Alexis P.
I have been using this for years it gets rid of acne it is the best of the more stretching
libby g.
Digby, NS
My favorite clean and clear product i have used this one for quite a while now, love it !!
Trinity K.
I continue to use for the moisture it gives however it breaks me out more! Not recommended
Jess K.
Nepean, ON
Classic product that I have been using for years and I still love what it does for my skin
Colleen T.
I've been using this for years and I absolutely love it, I would recommend it to everyone!
Macenzie C.
Nice feeling makes my skin feel soft and helps clean out clogged pores!! worth investing in
Rachel M.
Senneville, Quebec
This is a great moisturizer, in the winter I have really dry skin and this helped so much!
Kassandra T.
Sudbury Ontario Canada
This moisturizer was alright. It wasn't the worst one I've tried but t wasn't my favorite.
Mander O.
Stellarton
Works wonders really would not use anything ealse and use it in the mornings wakes you up
Sadel O.
Deja tu piel suave y humectada. No se siente para nada grasosa. Tiene un placentero olor.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?