BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
deshona s.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
This moisturizer breaks me out even more and makes my skin feel really dry. Its just not for me
Nicole S.
This product is amazing my skin is a bit dry for it helps my skin and doesn't make me real out.
Kirsten S.
Edmonton
AMAZING. Leaves my skin smooth flake free within days. I highly recommend this one to everyone.
Ashley D.
Winnipeg
So moisturizing makes a huge difference for my skin and it helps fight acne witch is the best
Courtney S.
Harriston
Like it, moisturizes just fine and the system i got it with has done great things for my skin
Allison W.
Charlottetown, PE
LOVE! No works will explain how much this has helped with my acne, after shower moisturizer !
Hannah R.
Love this product, it moisturizes my face very well and good. It's smooth and a nice product!
KT G.
It's great I will definitely be buying this product again. It moistureizes your face so well.
Taylor L.
This product really makes my skin feel great! It is really light and helps to clear my acne.
Nicole W.
Charlotte, NC
Feels great on the skin! not only is it oil-free but it moisturizes and helps prevent pimples
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?