BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Veronica W.
Edmonton
Another great moisturizer. leaving the skin feel young, fresh and clean. also fighting off acne.
Missy J.
Love the tingly refreshing sensation of this lotion. Keeps me face feeling smooth and refreshed.
Ashley R.
Great product. Find its nice and light. Has made my skin smooth and bright. Recommend to others.
Julie R.
This moisturizer is pretty good. Works effectively to reduce acne, yet isn't drying. Not greasy.
This dual deal is perfect for when you travel and can't be carrying every product you have home.
Rachael D.
This is a nice and light lotion. I never have a problem applying makeup over this moisturizer.
deshona s.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
This moisturizer breaks me out even more and makes my skin feel really dry. Its just not for me
Kirsten S.
Edmonton
AMAZING. Leaves my skin smooth flake free within days. I highly recommend this one to everyone.
Nicole S.
This product is amazing my skin is a bit dry for it helps my skin and doesn't make me real out.
KT G.
It's great I will definitely be buying this product again. It moistureizes your face so well.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?