BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Jhanelle F.
Non-greasy formula that fights acne and dark spots whilet moisturizing. Great for combination skin.
Alina L.
I use this everyday , it helps with my dry skin and is very easy to use. It lasts a very long time
Aimee L.
Nice light weight moisturizer. Helps to clear up skin. Only oily again by end of day but I love it!
Paige S.
Helps keep skin hydrated and helps get rid of acne. Very great product, I use this all of the time
Hailey  B.
This works really nicely after you've washed your face, helps to keep away the nasty face monsters
Larissa C.
I use every day is my favorite care brand it delivers what it promises It is pretty good and cheap
Maria D.
Not oily, moisturizes well, I use it morning and night. My skin is dry otherwise and can be flaky.
Novalea P.
Loves this so much!! I use it as soon as I wake up and before I go to bed!! Best purchase ever!!
Priya C.
Canada
Love this light weight moisturizer. Gives my skin a tingle and does not feel greasy while its on.
Erica  C.
Stoney Creek , PA
I recommend this moisturizer! It left my face moisturized without breaking out or getting oily :)
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?