BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Bekaah A.
Need to repurchase this as i swear its the only moisturizer that doesn't break me out as much as others.
Sarah L.
Halifax, NS
Worked well, wasn't anything special.
Would buy again, but would still be open to trying other kinds
Sushana B.
I really like it because it doesn't leave my face feeling oily and it does keep my skin moisturized.
Gurman T.
Leaves my skin feeling moisturized for a while. Although it helps with some pimples and acne not all.
Erikka J.
I have eczema and I sometimes break out in acne so when I used this cream it didn't irritate my rash
Natasha H.
sydney, NS
Kept my face clean and clear, soft and smooth, loved this. nongreasy kept the yuk feeling off my face
Morgane K.
Longford
Best moisturizer i have ever used , good for oily skin and keeps by breakouts at bay. good price too
Maindy L.
Ashtabula, Ohio
This is amazing, my skin works very well with clean & clear products, AND I have very sensitive skin.
Carrissa R.
I really like this moisturizer. It doesn't make me break out like most and keeps my face moisturized.
Maddison H.
Bramley, Leeds
The item I use is in different packaging! But I swear by it and use it religiously to stop breakouts
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?