BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Emma H.
Cincinnati, OH
I absolutely love this product because it doesn't leave my face try after washing it and gets rid of acne
Leah H.
Absolutely love this moisturizer! Have been using in for about a year and I wouldn't date change back! :)
Nadine L.
Edmonton, Alberta
The product was good to keep my skin supple enough but I feel like the product was too strong on my skin.
Laura T.
Port Coquitlam, British Columbia
Nice light moisturizer. Keeps my skin feeling refreshed but not oily. Really good when I'm breaking out.
Shannon W.
It's amazing. It totally got rid of my dark spots in no time. I would definitely recommend this to anyone
Amy P.
Bendigo
AMAZING!!!! i use this product twice a day and it has helped my skin so much i am happy with this product
Kayla P.
Edmonton, AB
I use this daily, it's great for combating breakouts and doesn't leave my face feeling to oily or dry!
Gabija V.
Kaunas , Lithuania
Same like other girls here - can't feel oil free on my face. price is normal. don't recommend for you.
Michaela P.
Moisturises my face while removing the oil. I love this product and I would recommend it to a friend :)
Kristina P.
Mississauga, ON
It was okay to me. It works for my skin but not that great and when I apply it, it stings a little bit
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?