BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Nicole H.
Peterborough , CA
Left my face a little greasy so maybe I need a kind made for oily skin but still, wasn't a horrible purchase.
Katiana M.
Excellent for teens and young adults with super oily skin. Best if you washing and apply to face twice a day
Natalie J.
Fresno , CA
I use this every day during the summer months and it works great on my face and helps to keep my skin smooth
Megan S.
Helped to reduce and control some oils but I did notice it did leave my skin feeling greasy after I used it.
Jemma M.
Good moisturizer but can burn a little when applied. Would buy again. Reliable brand and quality products.
Yara H.
Windsor, ON
LOVE! Me and my friend use this and it really cleared my skin! very gentle and moisturizing and very cheap!
Rachael B.
Orangeville
Really gets in deep to get rid of acne and blackheads not a pleasnt smell but you knwo its doing its job!!!
Ja-Marie G.
Puerto RIco
This prroduct is great for mostutizing your skin so it wont be dry and it also doesn't gives you oily skin.
Gabriela R.
Love the moisturizer and the cleaning foam. Works great when used all 3 products. Doesn't leave face oily.
Alicia m.
BELLEVILLE, ONT
I prefer other Acne cleansers, These are for younger skin not mine, but they worked on my little brother :)
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?