BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Jennifer H.
St. John's, NL
I try and use this product twice daily, it both moisturizes my skin and gives the tingly feeling of a clean face.
Johana F.
Vancouver, BC
Really good quality and cheap. Godo smell, oil free, perfect for a oily skin. I use this one every night and day
Heather C.
Toronto
I have used this moisturizer for years. It is a great go to for your face. It is oil free and absorbs quickly.
Adalis A.
I got like bad acne and this product was really good to not cloggin up my pore but I felt that it dry my skin.
Stephanie M.
Oshawa , ON
This product is super moisturizing, it gets the job done and leaves your face feeling nourished but not greasy.
Sara C.
Alexandria, KY
This is a great moisturizer. it leaves your face feeling fresh and clean. doesn't leave a buildup on your face
Rosalee R.
Chapeau, Quebec
This product leaves ur skin very hydrated but not greasy.I love that it's oil free doesn't cause acne brake out
Avery D.
This is sooooooo light but it is very moisturizing at the same time I can repair my really dry skin very quick
Lina D.
This has been my daily moisturizer for over 4 years and I can always count on it when my acne start showing up!
Caroline N.
Its a really good moiturizer for oily skin because it's hydrated on the skin but also really thin for oily skin
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?