BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Alyssa M.
This product was a little too sticky for my liking but did minimise oil on my forehead, which is my trouble area
Courteney G.
Shubenacadie, NS
I use this before putting on makeup almost like a primer. Makes my skin so smooth and it doesn't clog your pores
Kaylee M.
I use this daily, although it may not exactly work fast, it helps diminish acne and prevent it from reoccurring.
mallory a.
Great moisturizer, very gentle, feels smooth and great on skin, super effective, meets expectations, great value
Johana F.
Vancouver, BC
Really good quality and cheap. Godo smell, oil free, perfect for a oily skin. I use this one every night and day
Vanessa A.
I find where i live i get really oily forehead but with using this in the morning i can already see a difference
Jennifer H.
St. John's, NL
I try and use this product twice daily, it both moisturizes my skin and gives the tingly feeling of a clean face.
Rosalee R.
Chapeau, Quebec
This product leaves ur skin very hydrated but not greasy.I love that it's oil free doesn't cause acne brake out
Sara C.
Alexandria, KY
This is a great moisturizer. it leaves your face feeling fresh and clean. doesn't leave a buildup on your face
Lina D.
This has been my daily moisturizer for over 4 years and I can always count on it when my acne start showing up!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?