BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
melissa E.
Many women prefer our toilet as it is very economical product and easily to get my I love what I use daily, i love it
Victoria R.
This is a great moisturizer to use under your makeup. It absorbs quickly into your skin. Has almost a cooling feeling
Sophie G.
Pretty much the only acne treatment that dries out breakouts while maintaining hydration and balance on healthy skin!
Erica C.
Love this one and so does my skin! Helps keep it moisturized and clear. Loved using it before I went to bed at night.
Karuna M.
This product doesn't really work well for me. I find that it makes my skin super oily and does not help with my acne.
Rachael W.
Mankato, MN
lightweight formula but the smell is awful. it's not too oily of shiny if you can get over the smell of the product.
Kristina  B.
Fort Frances , ON
Great formula! Light, no offensive smell, leaves my face feeling fresh, and it really does help control my breakouts
Reanne P.
This stuff works really well for me! In a way after I put it on after I wash my face it makes it feel even better!
Jenna S.
Magrath, ab
Leaves my sensitive skin just right. Not super oily but calms my dry flaky skin. The scent is neutral and calming.
Sharon S.
Vancouver
Pros:
- light
- does the job
- maintains current skin condition

Cons:
- little greasy
- no improvement in the skin
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?