BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Shanice T.
Calgary, AB
Moisturizers, as well keeps me from breaking out. I have used this for years and whenever I miss one day, I break out.
Julie C.
When I used this moisturizer, my skin was less dry and cracking, but it also often felt oily, which is why I switched.
Sarah T.
Beaver, Pennsylvania
I like this moisturizer but it seems to be a little to thick for what I like! Still affordable and good for hydration!
Sophie G.
Pretty much the only acne treatment that dries out breakouts while maintaining hydration and balance on healthy skin!
Jen P.
This was my go to for years. I loved it, non greasy, decent smell, packaging wasn't over the top and it worked well.
Karuna M.
This product doesn't really work well for me. I find that it makes my skin super oily and does not help with my acne.
Jen/Ellen G.
Nottingham
This is a great moisturizer
Sinks into your skin quickly
Found at Walmart
Not too pricey
Makes skin really soft
10/10
melissa E.
Many women prefer our toilet as it is very economical product and easily to get my I love what I use daily, i love it
Jumana A.
I use it everyday in my life, it is very nice and lightweighted, it never made me feel that i am about to break out..
Emily M.
Great moisturizer. Sometimes does leave me feeling dry due to the active ingredients. Not greasy or oily in any way.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?