BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Suzie C.
Edmonton, Alberta
This is a fast acting moisturizer that locks in moisture and works on my achene! I use it every night to keep my skin clear
a C.
If you have oily skin? Than you should get this product and it fit you the best! I uss it in the mornings and the nights .
Savannah W.
Chester, VA
Best stuff ever!! I use it daily. After washing my face I apply this moisturizer and it works amazing for my fair dry skin!
Amira P.
Christiansted, USVI
Tends to leave my skin kind of oily and I don't think it's doing much for my acne...I most likely will not be repurchasing.
Kiercin P.
Not my favorite because I have cystic acne, but i think if you had regular, mild acne or hormonal acne it would be great.
Maegan B.
Non greasy and feels minty...just wish it was a little bit more moisturizing as it needs to be reapplied throughout the day
Krystal G.
I have been using this moisturizer for years, it has never failed me. Never clogs, never dries and never over moisturizes.
Haley T.
Trenton
Love it. Helps control my acne and it doesn't dry out. My #1 moisturizer. I like the smell and the sa it makes my skin feel
Amanda N.
I find this product to be very oily, yes it does moisturize but if you have oily/combination skin I wouldn't recommend it.
Anisa N.
St Catharines, ON
A good exfoliating lotion that clears pores and prevents breakouts. my daughter uses it and it helps to keep her skin clear
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?