BY CLEAN & CLEAR #56 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer
  • "A-maze-ing product! I've been looking everywhere for something that helps my dry skin and this did it!" in 406 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing and treats acne at the same time. " in 302 reviews
  • "I've been using this moisturizer for about a week now and I really like it! I was definitely anxious to see how this worked since it's so much cheaper than other moisturizers. It has not disappointed! I really like the way this leaves my sensitive skin feeling. Not too sure if the acne medication is working much yet, but I haven't noticed any additional breakouts. " in 236 reviews
Adrianne F.
Love this product!! I purchase it from Target all of the time! I use it every morning, and every night! It is part of my skin care routine!! It is very affordable, and leaves my skin feeling refreshed! I would definitely recommend this product!
Elisa J.
Allison Park, PA
Great moisturizer for when I break out. Very light weight and refreshing. Doesn't clog pores or leave greasy residue. Reduces the size of pimples after a full day of wearing it and isn't to harsh. Doesn't dry out my face and leaves my skin clear.
Emily H.
Ellettsville, IN
I was using a high priced SA moisturizer for years before I stumbled on this moisturizer. This performs just as good as my previous $17 SA moisturizer and costs significantly less, and I can find it easily in stores. I've actually tried a few different drugstore-brand knockoffs of this moisturizer and they were awful, so I stick with the C&C brand. I've converted some friends and family members to this moisturizer as well; it is just a great weapon to add to your arsenal for fighting acne.
Maria C.
I have combination skin-which is a real struggle when trying to find products that work. i was skeptical when trying this product and turned out to really love it! does not dry out my skin at all! and it's very refreshing. i apply very little at night and before applying make up. doesn't cause my foundation to oxidize or anything. absolutely love this and keeps my face hydrated and soft!
Courtney c.
Lexington, VA
This moisturizer is perfect for oily and combination skin it moisturizes without making you oily! It is also is really inexpensive and definitely worth picking up!
Aniqua A.
I had acne a few years back and many moisturizers didn't help my skin, but this one did. The salicylic acid helps with the acne and doesn't make your skin oily. It lasts a long time and is gentle on the skin!
Melissa B.
This product does an okay job. I like that it's light, but if you have any rough patches (I tend to get nasolabial dermatitis in the winter; the skin on my chin is also very picky, fluctuating between dry and flaky, to popping up a few pimples), it doesn't feel very soothing. I feel a tiny bit of stinging in the dry patches honestly. Overall, it's a decent product since I have such combination skin, but when this bottle runs out, I don't think I'll be sprinting to the store to get it again.
Brittney G.
Irvine, CA
This is a good facial moisturizer for people who are not too concerned with what kind of lotion they are putting on their face. For my oily skin, I found that this was not the best option for me even though I had used this moisturizer for years. I still buy this moisturizer for my boyfriend to use because it works well with his normal skin type, but I would not recommend it for very oily skin. Overall, this product is good when you're on budget and also do not have excessively oily skin.
Erin B.
Nashville, TN
I have dry to normal skin and used this moisturizers for years before recently switching to Ponds. I do not have acne, but I do have an occasional breakout that this mild Salyiclic Acid moisturizer did help with.

That being said, I did not feel like this moisturizer was hydrating my skin enough. Often times after applying generous amounts my skin would feel tight which is the opposite of what we want. I finally determined my skin is needs a thicker more oily moisturizer.

This moisturizer would be good for young teens just starting their moisturizer routine and who need help treating acne. However, if you have dryer skin, this moisturizer will not do it for ya.
Forever N.
I'm currently on my second bottle. I love that it isn't super expensive and it's very lightweight. I use it as my moisturizer in the mornings. It leaves my face feeling moisturized without that oily feeling. (I have combination skin)
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?