BY CLEAN & CLEAR #53 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Julia L.
This moisturizer is pleasant to use, however I didn't find it worked very well for me and I did not feel like my face was moisturized.
Kaylee F.
Grand Falls
my all time favourite moisturizer! i use this every day, the perfect moisturizer for my trouble skin. super effective :) works great!
Gabby R.
Usually cream moisturizers kind of clogged my pores but i purchased this one and it prevents acne but doesn't dry out my skin either.
Jennifer C.
South mountain, Ontario
I have been using this moisturizer for about a year and love it. It is nice and light, yet provides enough moisture for dry areas.
Natasha N.
This product has just the right amount of moisture without leaving my skin feeling oily. It helped rid my skin of some small bumps
Angela R.
Love it!! I prefer to use it during the summer months or while on vacation. Great product, the lock pump is handy while traveling.
Sierra P.
A very good product!!! I use it whenever I wash my face, it's usually the 3rd product i use after I use my face wash and use toner
Marissa W.
Alberton, PE
It is great for the price. Moiturized my skin as well as clears it up. I saw results almost instantly, like the 3rd day using it!!
Alicia M.
Growing up this was always my go to moisturizer. I had acne and using this kept it at bay. For the price of this you can't beat it.
Emily Z.
Leaves your skin and i really like it because it is oil free dose not leave your skin looking oily. Leaves your skin looking shiny
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?