BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Marie B.
Moncton, NB
Doesn't work for every type of skin but for mine it was extremely effective! been using for awhile and i recommend it strongly
Laura B.
I love using this product because it doesn't clog up my pores like some other moisturizers. Doesn't make me feel greasy or oily
Miranda T.
Niagara Falls
I don't mind this moisturizer. It doesn't have a strong smell, and it's lightweight. It's not that greasy of a product either.
Emily B.
I love clean and clear I always use it and this is just another one of their amazing products its light and it helps with acne
Allie  W.
I've bought this moisturer multiple times and I still love it, I have really dry skin around and on my nose and it helped a lot
Sehar E.
Brampton
This Product makes my skin burn. A lot of people rave about this but i personally don't like the way it feels on my skin. 6/10
Jessica D.
Saskatoon, IL
I've used this moisturizer a few times and I really like using it before I do my makeup, i find it makes my makeup last longer!
Lisa E.
Brockville
This product is part of my daily facial cleansing routine. I love it! I can feel it working on my acne while also moisturizing!
Lucy H.
It kept my skin very moisturized and really helped with my acne breakouts. I would recommend this to someone with very dry skin
Ana B.
Good mosturizer, good texture and smell. It feels like camphor and refresh the skin. Nice amount of product and good packaging.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?