BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Erika L.
I really like this moisturizer cause it really does moisturize your skin and help with Stalingrad freche with as you know i love
Kaela H.
Ottawa, ON
The gold standard of drugstore acne moisturizers. In the end it does the job and doesn't exacerbate my acne any worse than it is.
Rachel C.
saint catharines, ON
I really liked this product I just find I have oily skin and this product tends to leave my skin a little more oily then normal .
sierra j.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I have tried this moisturizer because I had dry skin this helped ALOT! It is so far the very best clean&clear product I've used!
Sabrina A.
This moisturizer is okay. It doesn't do well with extremely oily skin so I use it at night mostly. Still a good product however.
twins m.
I hear this product but I have not tried it before. I heard it as a nice product and it works well. I'm excited I want to try it
Jessica D.
Saskatoon, IL
I've used this moisturizer a few times and I really like using it before I do my makeup, i find it makes my makeup last longer!
Sheree T.
Glasgow, Lanarkshire
I didn't really notice a difference in my skin while using this. I've tried it a couple of times now & I'm just not loving it.
Marie B.
Moncton, NB
Doesn't work for every type of skin but for mine it was extremely effective! been using for awhile and i recommend it strongly
Jodie A.
Pembroke , Ontario
I have been using this as part of my 3 step cleansing and love the cream it is smooth and not oily or sticky and rubs in great
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?