BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Marissa W.
Alberton, PE
It is great for the price. Moiturized my skin as well as clears it up. I saw results almost instantly, like the 3rd day using it!!
Sierra P.
A very good product!!! I use it whenever I wash my face, it's usually the 3rd product i use after I use my face wash and use toner
Jennifer C.
South mountain, Ontario
I have been using this moisturizer for about a year and love it. It is nice and light, yet provides enough moisture for dry areas.
Natasha N.
This product has just the right amount of moisture without leaving my skin feeling oily. It helped rid my skin of some small bumps
Angela R.
Winnipeg
Love it!! I prefer to use it during the summer months or while on vacation. Great product, the lock pump is handy while traveling.
Alicia M.
Growing up this was always my go to moisturizer. I had acne and using this kept it at bay. For the price of this you can't beat it.
Emily Z.
Leaves your skin and i really like it because it is oil free dose not leave your skin looking oily. Leaves your skin looking shiny
Rebecca B.
Edmontom,AB
Love love. Doesn't break my skin out. Its a good acne moisturizer because it helps to control my acne but doesn't dry out my skin.
Kaela H.
Ottawa, ON
The gold standard of drugstore acne moisturizers. In the end it does the job and doesn't exacerbate my acne any worse than it is.
twins m.
I hear this product but I have not tried it before. I heard it as a nice product and it works well. I'm excited I want to try it
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?