BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Riya C.
As it contains salicylic acid it is good for treating our pimples.it will keep our face moisturised and i a way helps to avoid pimples
Sierra B.
Lansdowne, PA
Love this product because it helps with keeping my face from breaking out and it doesn't make my face oily but still moisturize my face
Cecilia D.
Sunderland, ['', '', 'Tyne and wear']
One of the best moisturizers I've ever used! So lightweight and leaves my face feeling so soft and smooth.
I will be buying this again.
Tammy L.
My absolute favorite to reach for when I'm stressed and breaking out. Makes my whole face feel balanced again. Must have in my cabinet.
Keeley B.
Perth
Never have i ever had such an amazing moisturizer until i found this one! left my skin feeling soft and light which i loved about this.
Julia L.
This moisturizer is pleasant to use, however I didn't find it worked very well for me and I did not feel like my face was moisturized.
Paige K.
Helps to keep my skin feeling great all day! Something I use everyday! So Please give it a try and hope you like it as much as i do!
Abbie S.
Brantford
Use this every morning and night. Feels great on my face and I can really see a difference in my skin after consistent use. Love it!
Kaylee F.
Grand Falls
my all time favourite moisturizer! i use this every day, the perfect moisturizer for my trouble skin. super effective :) works great!
Taylor M.
Glendale, WI
Use it everyday and its the only moisturizer i use anymore after many trials. The dual power is great for clear and moisturized skin.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?