BY CLEAN & CLEAR #54 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Sammy H.
Sydney
One of the best moisturisers I have used, Makes my face feel soft, fresh and gentle. Plus it's oil-free which is great for my skin. Definitely worthwhile!
Brittney L.
Grafton
I bought this moisturiser and I have been using it for a week or more now my face is covered with ugly rashes on my face and huge pimples on my nose
Michelle M.
Barrie, ON
Use it twice a day on my combination skin and it's just enough I don't dry out even in the winter months but also doesn't cause me to break out win win.
Cameron B.
Dalhousie
This is a good product but sometimes it makes my pores feel blocked and it results in acne, but small doses definitely makes my skin feel soft and smooth!
Robin S.
Toronto
Love this product. It helped with my acne. I use after the cleanser and the toner. It cleared up all my red pimples and left my face feeling really soft.
Amanda A.
Doesn't provide a lot of moisture and the salicylic acid is pretty strong. I'm not sure if it has helped clear my skin.. definitely don't use near eyes.
Caitlin S.
St Thomas , Ontario
Super good for acne control . Drys and leaves a film over skin. Would suggest waiting 10 minutes after you've washed your face to put on the moisturizer
Brittany V.
19030
This is really good lotion for people who have dry skin on their face but are really sensitive to harsh products. Works really well and I don't break out
Madison S.
Medicine Hat, AB
Burns your eyes. And doesn't seem to really prevent breakouts. Okay with hydration, but not worth it if you're buying it for its acne fighting purposes.
Alexis S.
Carbonear, NL
My go to moisturizer! I've been using if for years. Feels fresh and isn't heavily scented. I use it everyday. Love that it's very reasonably priced too
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?