BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Susan T.
Gravenhurst, ON
I have used this product and like how it is oiol free. my skin is oily and i find that products that have oil in them make my skin more oily.
Heather G.
Kingston
I absolutely love this. It's perfect for my oily skin and certainly has improved the tone of my skin. And significantly reduced blackheads.
Melanie G.
This helped me clear up my skin so much when I was younger and I had just hit puberty this was my holy grail it really helped with my skin
Vanessa T.
oshawa, ontario
This is one of my 2 favorite moisturizers of all time. It leaves my skin so moisturized and not oily at all. Great for beneath my makeup!
stephanie g.
london, ON
Love using this when I'm breaking out it helps control and reduce the breakouts and clears it up right away, works well with my make as well
Samantha R.
Love this! Very light weight and not oily on my skin. I used it under my makeup and everything to keep my skin moisturized through the day.
Nicole N.
Edmonton, AB
I love pairing this with the spot treatment. They work so well together. My only gripe is that it feels a little bit greasy until it drys.
Jaylei W.
Nova Scotia
My favorite face product i own, i find it clears your skin without drying it and makes it very smooth! has a very nice cooling sensation!
Anthony S.
Una crema de muy buena acción la verdad no la he probado pero con el solo hecho de ser de la marca lo recomiendo avísenme que tal les va
Nicole M.
One of the best moisturisers I have ever tried, makes the skin extremely soft, best used as a nighttime moisturiser as it is a bit thick
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?