BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Janae W.
A little bit goes a long way, wake up refreshed if you put it on before you go to bed. applies nicely and absorbs into your skin beautifully
Dee V.
New Orleans
This moisturizer I have been using for years. It really helps keep my combo skin moisturized without clogging my pores or causing breakouts.
Morgan M.
Wauwatosa, WI
This lotion didn't do anything great for my face. It didn't prevent breakouts and it really just dried out my face. I do not recommend this.
Jyoti G.
India
I am using this since 2 years now.. and i really like the product..it really helps my skin feel better.. i would like you all to try it once
Olivia M.
Helped control my break outs but also felt like it left an oily feel to my face. I was hoping since it was oil free that that wouldn't occur.
Genessis N.
I already tried this product and I really love it cause it's amazing it's oil free and its make my skin face looks matte and free of pimples
Susan T.
Gravenhurst, ON
I have used this product and like how it is oiol free. my skin is oily and i find that products that have oil in them make my skin more oily.
Vanessa T.
oshawa, ontario
This is one of my 2 favorite moisturizers of all time. It leaves my skin so moisturized and not oily at all. Great for beneath my makeup!
Melanie G.
This helped me clear up my skin so much when I was younger and I had just hit puberty this was my holy grail it really helped with my skin
Heather G.
Kingston
I absolutely love this. It's perfect for my oily skin and certainly has improved the tone of my skin. And significantly reduced blackheads.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?