BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Lauren D.
Does the trick, Doesn't have a strong smell would be good on sensitive skin. I wish they made a product like this with anti aging things in it
Ashley W.
Dollard Des Ormeaux, QC
This is great for problem skin. Not only does it moisturize, but it can help acne-prone skin. It is worth a try if you need a good moisturizer.
Lili M.
Whittier , CA
I tried this moisturizer once and it felt really good after I put it on my skin. I didn't feel oily and it didn't feel heavy on my skin either
sam n.
Manitoba, MB
I really like the moisturizer because it is light and i have sensitive skin and it also help prevent pimples. i keep repurchasing this product.
Denitzia D.
Great product, make my skin feel freshand hidrated. I aleays put this before my makeup and it helps me tk maintain my skin hidrated and fresh.
Roxanne S.
Vancouver
A staple in my nightly beauty routine. Am a big fan of Clean & Clear products. Can usually find a coupon as well so it's a win win situation :)
Morgan M.
Wauwatosa, WI
This lotion didn't do anything great for my face. It didn't prevent breakouts and it really just dried out my face. I do not recommend this.
Olivia M.
Helped control my break outs but also felt like it left an oily feel to my face. I was hoping since it was oil free that that wouldn't occur.
Janae W.
A little bit goes a long way, wake up refreshed if you put it on before you go to bed. applies nicely and absorbs into your skin beautifully
Jyoti G.
India
I am using this since 2 years now.. and i really like the product..it really helps my skin feel better.. i would like you all to try it once
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?