BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Allison M.
Fredericton, NB
Best moisturizer I've ever used. Really helped me with teenage acne, and keeping my face not dry during the winter months. Great price point as well.
Veraleen F.
Toronto, Ontario
Been using this for so long now and I'd say that it does its job. I still get breakouts and but it does moisturize and help a little with the acne.
Shelby B.
This stuff is wonderful for my skin, moisturizing and smells good! My one concern is it's not helpful for very very very dry skin during the winter
Alysia Y.
This is the best moisturizer! It has never made me breakout! Nor has it ever made my skin oily! It so soothing and I use this diligently everyday!
Isela V.
I kinda like it, I have prone acne sking so it helps me but at the same time it dries out my skin and I hate the feeling of having glue on my face.
Julia S.
This made my skin very red and irritated it a lot. It made my skin tingle and didn't feel good. Not sure about the acne removing properties either.
Mathilde M.
Québec, Québec
This product isn't a miracle towards acne, sure it does help but it's not the best. It hydrates a little bit but won't be good for very dry skin.
Brittany A.
Halifax, NS
Love this moisturizer. It keeps my skin clear from break outs and keeps dry skin away. It feels fresh and clean and never makes my face feel oily!
Jessica D.
Used to use this all the time but it didn't really get rid of my dry skin or help my acne. I switched to clearasil and that works 10 times better.
Laura D.
Belleville
Considering a moisturizer, the oil-free is really nice for wanting that clean feel all day long, without drying out or skin or having it too oily.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?