BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Samantha P.
This is a go to for me when my skin freaks out and needs some calming. It's light, primer-esque and keeps my skin on the slightly matt side of living.
Christine J.
This doesn't break me out and I don't feel too greasy by the end of the day and I have oily combination skin. I also live in extremely humid weather.
Valerie W.
Been a trusted fave for years. Controls breakouts but not harsh on the skin. I've recommended to all my gf's. I've tried dupes but nothing compares!
Brittany B.
Really does leave my skin moisturised dispite having an acne treatment which you would think would try your skin out. Definitely my go to moisturizer
Desiree B.
Richmond, BC
I've been using this since I was a teenager. Good moisturizer that doesn't make you break out because it has a small amount of salicylic acid in it.
manal b.
Wasn't so impressed but wasn't the worst, my skin was soft after using but I became very oily and had to use too much of the product to cover my face.
Teagan B.
Love this product! Was so gentle on the skin leaving my face feeling smooth, did meet the expectations brought this from my local target. Repeat user
Sofia M.
Comayagua, Comaygua
This an amazing product! It is perfect for my oil skin. This product do not dries my skin instead it moisturize it perfectly! I highly recommend it.
Emma M.
Lachute
I absolutely love this stuff! It really does work to eliminate any acne and help heal the scaring. I have been using this for years now. So so good.
Allison M.
Fredericton, NB
Best moisturizer I've ever used. Really helped me with teenage acne, and keeping my face not dry during the winter months. Great price point as well.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?