BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Krisana Y.
Love this moisturizer! I use it every day before I put on my makeup. It helps keep breakouts away and feels good on my skin. It is fairly moisturizing, although when I have a really bad dry patch I have to use something stronger.
Kaila U.
Riva, MD
My favorite moisturizer for sure. After washing my face, my skin gets extremely dry and this product completely moisturizers and replenishes my skin. I don't think that this product will help/clear up any acne. The only downside that I found to this product was the faulty packaging. The first time I purchased this, I had no issues and loved it... but recently I bought another bottle and the pump broke. This was the second clean and clear product that had a faulty pump. A bit inconvenient but I was able to transfer the product into a small jar container. For those of you who like the pump feature, beware.
Ashley W.
Let me start by saying I have extremely sensitive skin. I tried this because I also have dry skin. Moisture wise it was good. It's light weight and doesn't feel heavy on the skin. Sadly it broke me out as does most things.
Christina C.
Morrisville, PA
I used to use this product years ago but since I've stopped using this product a year ago. I used to use this product quite a bit when I was younger and my skin was prone to breakouts and most acne medicine I use when my skin dry. So this was a nice blend of two things that my face needed. However I discontinued using this product because I've noticed that if I put on a thick layer on my face I seem to be getting white chunks on my face as it dries. This has never happened before I wonder if it's due to age.
Haley A.
Beautiful product because it is SUPER cheap but so hydrating, smoothing, and most of all has awesome salicylic acid in it which is good at killing bacteria on your face. Friends and I have stuck to this because it is so simple to use, doesn't burn, and helps acne prone skin. Personally I find it doesn't mess with other acne medications and my face has never felt so moisturized from a moisturizer with acne treatment in it and really leaves the skin feeling hydrating. I swear by this and use it every day and night. Would highly recommend anyone in the market for a CHEAP but EFFECTIVE anytime moisturizer
Nautica H.
My skin has become so dry ever since my pregnancy and it was so hard to find a moisturizer that could go up against my skin until i discovered clean n clear. I am so happy that i found this brand and gave it a try. It makes me skin feel so good and when you first apply it , it has a warm feeling to it because of the acne medicine, this added after my daily skin care routine has helped my face become so clear and silky smooth. I love this product so much and would recommend it to anyone even people with oily skin.
Baylee G.
Garland, TX
I do not recommend this product. I have tried to use this everyday for about the past 3 months at the end of my usual skin-care regimen. I was hoping to find a moisturizer to use after acne medication that would bring moisture back into my skin. This product did not do that for me. It did, however, leave my face feeling damp and sweaty. I didn't notice it doing anything for me, as I even had to reapply it hourly to maintain "non-dry skin".
Hannah D.
Charlevoix, MI
This is a great product! I have sensitive skin and my checks get dry and flaky very easily, so I only use this on my T-zone about every other day or so. It hydrates so that I won't dry out, but not excessively. It helps to combat breakouts while refreshing skin. Moisturizing is key to good skin! I would recommend this product with caution. I can usually get it on sale and with coupons, so I would say go for it. But be careful with how often and how much you use it. Too much of this product causes irritation for me.
Caity C.
I typically use this product to help control my breakouts while keeping my skin moisturized. There are times when this moisturizer will irritate my skin, however. I tend to apply the product in small amounts directly on the areas where I am prone to break outs in order to avoid harsh irritation. This product is good for anyone who suffers from mild acne, I would not suggest this product for someone who has constant breakouts or severe acne.
Vanessa A.
San Bernardino, CA
I use this moisturizer every day. It is on the light side. Gentle on the skin. Sometimes I have to put a little more because it's not enough. I would recommend to others.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?