BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Kelli D.
Fort bragg, NC
I got this moisturizer for acne and for my face drying out from acne wash. It did ok moisturizING my face but it didn't work very well on helping with acne.
Aylee M.
Love it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. Great especially after an acne skin wash that dries you skin out gives the moisture back without making it oily
Katie B.
HARTLEPOOL, Cleveland
Lovelt face moisturizer that keeps your skin feeling great all day. It doesn't feel too claggy when you have it on, as it provides a light feeling. Very good.
Komal N.
Toronto, Ontario
I don't like this product very much, it gives tingly and burning feeling on my skin when I use it. It doesn't cause any redness, but it is very irritating.
Shannon C.
Good for those good skin days. Wouldn't suggest when you have dry or irritated skin. It sometimes itches my face like crazy! But in the end I still use it
Edelyn B.
Bronx, NY
This product is a great moisturizer especially for dry skin and clear pimples in a week! I would definitely keep buying this works very good with my skin.
Jessica G.
Friendswood, TX
Works great on oily skin, reduces oily skin while giving the skin a refreshing feeling . My skin looks glowy after using this product. Doesn't have a smell
Brittney L.
Grafton
I bought this moisturiser and I have been using it for a week or more now my face is covered with ugly rashes on my face and huge pimples on my nose
Robin S.
Toronto
Love this product. It helped with my acne. I use after the cleanser and the toner. It cleared up all my red pimples and left my face feeling really soft.
Caitlin S.
St Thomas , Ontario
Super good for acne control . Drys and leaves a film over skin. Would suggest waiting 10 minutes after you've washed your face to put on the moisturizer
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?