BY CLEAN & CLEAR #60 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer
  • "A-maze-ing product! I've been looking everywhere for something that helps my dry skin and this did it!" in 406 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing and treats acne at the same time. " in 302 reviews
  • "I've been using this moisturizer for about a week now and I really like it! I was definitely anxious to see how this worked since it's so much cheaper than other moisturizers. It has not disappointed! I really like the way this leaves my sensitive skin feeling. Not too sure if the acne medication is working much yet, but I haven't noticed any additional breakouts. " in 236 reviews
Ana G.
Santa Cruz, California
I bought this at Ross because it was on sale! I really like it and has so far been effective. The only downside is that it burns my face a little. I am not sure if that's what it's supposed to do or if I may be allergic to it...
Makeup & More!!
I use this everyday, with or without makeup! I got it at a drugstore and it was pretty affordable. It definitely hydrates my skin and I've been through at least three bottles of it so far! I would recommend this to people who are looking for a new moisturizer
Josie D.
I used this when I first started with makeup and skin care, etc. And it works really well for young, first time teens maybe, but as a professional, all the time to repair skin use, I would recommend anything else, and probably something a little more high end
Elisa B.
This product works great for blemished skin. It is oil-free, so it is great for acne-prone skin. The only con is that it tends to dry out my face a bit too much during winter time. Other than that, I love this product.
Kelly S.
Lethbridge
THIS IS WAY TOO DRYING

I used this when I had active breakouts and it made them worse! My skin was stinging because this was so drying. I personally have sensitive, combo, acne-prone skin.
I love this moisturizer so much, it doesn'teave ny face dry and it really helps control my breakouts. I gave it four stars because it does help with my breakouts but I think it would be a five star product if it contained SPF, other than that. Great product!
Jessica H.
I use this everyday. Good product, doesn't do much for acne though. Idk if I really want to continue using it but I will finish what I have. Its an alright price but I'm pretty sure there are better quality products out there. Keeps moisturized for a while
Jackie C.
This is a holy grail product for any who has acne. Recommended to friends and they love it too. It moisturizer as well as defends against acne making it the perfect combo. The pump is also really convenient to use .
Hanna W.
Montreal
Great face moisturizer for people with extremely oily skin! Doesn't leave skin feeling greasy and had the perfect amount of moisture to leave skin feeling hydrated.
Chantel D.
Winnipeg
Without the use of a toner, I found this moisturizer to make my skin feel greasy. It is great if you have used a cleanser and toner however, just not great if you do not have time to complete a total face care routine.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?