BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Kelsey S.
Cobourg , ON
I really like this product. I use it after I take my makeup off or after a shower. It leaves your face feeling fresh and cool. I find it doesnt make me break out or cause any acne.
Megan Z.
I have been using this product for some time now. It actually makes my face more matte and less oily throughout the day, when i use it there is a noticeable difference
Allison R.
This is one of my favorite moisturizers from the drugstore! Super light weight yet completely hydrating. Works amazing for the price and is great for sensitive skin
Tania H.
Newmarket , ON
A good lightweight moisturizer for oily to combination skin in the warmer months. I find once it's gets colder, I need to switch to something thicker because it's too dry.
Taiba Z.
I have been using this product for almost a decade now it not only has cleared my skin but it has smoothnd and made my pores less visible it's an amazing product
Cameilla H.
this moisturizer is amazing and it last cheap too!,it worked tons of wonder for me it was effective it worked extremely great it was gentle on the skin and it's great for teens if they make improvements it will be the perfect product ever made
Carli D.
This is my ultimate go-to moisturizer. Regardless of the season it always makes my skin feel well hydrated. The smell is not too overpowering so it works well at any time in the day.
Breanne H.
SO I got this lotion because I have extremely oily/acne prone skin. And since it's a moisturizer AND helps with acne I thought it would be perfect. But honestly it didn't really meet my expectations. I really don't think it did much for my skin and it honestly wasn't that moisturizing. I rarely ever use it, and I wouldn't repurchase it again. Like it was an alright product, that is affordable but it just wasn't for me.
Kelly D.
Have been using this moisturizer for 15 years and it's the best out there for combination skin. Salicylic acid fights breakouts and moisturizer keeps skin soft.
Renee B.
Brampton, ON
Didn’t like this product. Every time I used it I would get more bumps and pimples on my face. The packaging was fine. I bought this at my local Walmart.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?