BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Nikita D.
Edmonton, AB
Classic! Have used it all threw my teenage years and loved it at my most hormoned! Lol definitely worth trying especially for a younger crowd that doesn't have extra money to spend on facial products
Kelly E.
Hare Bay, NL
This is a recent discovery for me, and I like it very much. I usually use their face cleanser followed by astringent and the this moisturizer. It has helped cut down on acne for me.
georgia R.
I normally have very dry skin and after I used it my skin felt like it was a cloud. The next day it didn't feel like my face was full of oil like other moisturizers. I definitely suggest this.
Andrea E.
Pawtucket , RI
I have been using this for about a month. I began to use it because I have dry patches of skin on my face but after a week of using this product, they are completely gone!
Amber R.
Arnprior, ON
Part of my every day face routine, my face tends to get extra dry but clean and clears moisturizer helps keeps my nose from peeling and the rest of my face feeling soft.
Ashley P.
Toronto, Ontario
I have been using this product for years and I have found nothing that works the same as this product and it doesn't add any additional oil to my face so its an added bonus
Omayma F.
Mount Vernon, New York
Yes I LOvE this product. It helpS my skin be really mosturizes my skin. I usually put this sometimes under my foundation to go and apply a bit smoothr. Try This Product
Michelle D.
Virden, MB
This is my favorite daily moisturizer hands down! Not only does it not break me out, it treats my acne at the same time. It doesn't feel greasy either which is a bonus!
Kailey M.
I used this lotion a few years back, I didn't love it but I didn't hate it. It was definitely moisturizing, but it smells very medicinal, I couldn't get past the smell.
Stella S.
Sudbury
I've use this moisturizer for years. I have dry skin and it helps keep it moisturized and keep pimples away. I'll get one or two peoples once a month. Doesn't make face oily or irritate my skin even though my skin is sensitive. I've gotten my mom to use it and she loves it as well
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?