BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Sarah B.
Stratford, Ontario
I've been using this product for years. It keeps my face moist throughout the winter when it is usually dry. I recommend this product to anyone with dry skin. It also smells great which is a bonus!
Renee P.
This product is awesome. I use it twice a day, once in the morning before my makeup and in the evening after I cleanse. It makes my skin feel soft and supple and makeup sits nicely on top of it.
Jo-Annah Y.
Carbonear, Nl
Absolutely in love with this product! It's a great moisturizer plus it fights pimples which is so great. It leaves your face leaving so fresh afterwards like a mint for your face. It's awesome.
Lee Y.
Great product keeps skin feeling nice and soft without adding oil. helps prevent major breakouts. Was able to get it in a package with the facial cleanser and astringent so was very good value.
Candace S.
Calgary , Alberta
It worked really great for the first two weeks, then I started having breakouts again, so I stopped using it. Really made my skin feel nice, but the breakouts were not.
Dallas C.
I used to use this product when I had acne prone skin and frequent breakouts. I haven't used it in awhile but it used to be my go-to. I liked that it kept my skin clear but didn't dry me out
L L.
Love this moisturizer! It has a very thin consistency and absorbs into my skin very quickly. It has a very light scent also. I use this almost everyday and my skin feels super moisturised!
Deanna B.
Forks
My absolute favorite moisturizer because I tend to break out. So this provides me with moisture and medication without causing more breakouts. Great for everyday use.
Julie M.
I have a really dry t-zone and bad acne around my chin and hairline, I chose this line to fight acne and it does a fairly good job with that. However it doesn't do a very good job at keeping my dry spots moisturized
Khate C.
Prince Albert
Sometimes my face is dry but sometimes it is very oily so i used this moisturizer and mg face is acne prone too thats why i used this ..and for the past months I've been using this it helped me with my acne problems
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?