BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Chitea C.
It feels quite oily for my skin type, since I'm oily. Also it stings my skin and hurts more if i apply close to the eyes. The smell is also abit overwhelming. I don't like the product and won't recommend it
Laura L.
I have been using this moisturizer for years. I have dry skin and do occasionally get pimples. Since I started using this a few years ago, I've noticed that have had less breakouts. Very moisturizing and doesn't leave your skin feeling oily.
Elizabeth R.
I use this daily with some other Clean and Clear products and I find it feels great on my skin. It's light and massaging, the only downside I could think of is that it's a little greasy on my oily skin. However, it's the only cream I can use on it without it getting gross, so I'm impressed.
Nashmia M.
Does not moisturize skin well and has a strong chemical scent, but is very cooling on the skin. Especially the skin is inflamed, but there are much better Dual moisturizers out there for the same price.
Monica S.
Richibucto Road, NB
Oh my goodness, I have no idea what I would do without this moisturizer. It's a,aging for the winter times when my skin usually suffer from the dryness in the air. It also keeps my acne super manageable
Kyliesha K.
Tasmania
This is the only moisturizer I ever use. Any other moisturizer feels oily on my skin and usually courses me to break out or get blotchy skin- but this moisturizer goes on evenly and never feels oily. It's not perfect but what really is?
Sabrina I.
St. John's, NL
I used to use this moisturizer all the time, and I'm planning to go back to it. I haven't found anything else at a decent price that is good for acne prone skin and doesn't make my skin feel oily.
Laurie S.
I used this product a while ago when I was in my teens. I think its is a good product for teens to get used to moisturizing but don't feel it would be a right fit for me now as I'm in my late 20s.
Larysa C.
Although this product is good to help fight breakouts because of the salysilic acid, it is not at all moisturizing. So if you have dry skin or harsh winters that dry your skin, stay away from this one.
Ashlan K.
Canada
This is my daily go-to moisturizer. It's inexpensive and a great product. Doesn't leave my skin greasy but CLEARS up any dryness very quickly. It also doesn't make me break out which is a plus. I highly recommend trying this out !
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?