BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Chantel D.
Winnipeg
Without the use of a toner, I found this moisturizer to make my skin feel greasy. It is great if you have used a cleanser and toner however, just not great if you do not have time to complete a total face care routine.
Hayley D.
This is great if you have combo to oily skin because it makes you a lot less oily during the day, a great moisturizer and usually for a great and affordable price!
Ashleigh  B.
May Pen P.O, Clarendon
My go to moisturizer from ever since. I use it before applying makeup, and it doesn't make my skin greasy at all. No breakouts like some other moisturizers cause. A staple among my family, and at a great price too.
anabelle l.
ottawa,ontario
I wear this every morning and night before going to bed, and I love this! I love the feeling on my face, because it has a cooling sensation, which feels great. My skin is really dry, but this is really good for that.
Allison A.
When you still suffer from acne in your thirties, you stick with what works. This works as a daily facial moisturizer without the fear of a new breakout by the end of the day. I've been using this stuff since I was in my teens and will continue to do so.
Ursula L.
Scarborough , ON
I use to love this product as a teenager. As I get older I prefer something with more vitamins to moisturize my face. Still a great moisturizer for younger skin.
Elizabeth R.
I use this daily with some other Clean and Clear products and I find it feels great on my skin. It's light and massaging, the only downside I could think of is that it's a little greasy on my oily skin. However, it's the only cream I can use on it without it getting gross, so I'm impressed.
Laura L.
I have been using this moisturizer for years. I have dry skin and do occasionally get pimples. Since I started using this a few years ago, I've noticed that have had less breakouts. Very moisturizing and doesn't leave your skin feeling oily.
Chitea C.
It feels quite oily for my skin type, since I'm oily. Also it stings my skin and hurts more if i apply close to the eyes. The smell is also abit overwhelming. I don't like the product and won't recommend it
Nashmia M.
Does not moisturize skin well and has a strong chemical scent, but is very cooling on the skin. Especially the skin is inflamed, but there are much better Dual moisturizers out there for the same price.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?