BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Sydney P.
Reston, VA
Who needs spot treatment when you've got this miracle. I love it a lot. Visibly reduces acne overnight in my case. I have normal-oily (forehead & nose) skin and it works great. I get a lot of breakouts on my forehead and this always reduces current breakouts. I'm sure they would be eliminated with consistent use but i get lazy lol.fresh tingly feeling after applying which may be unpleasant for some. I mix it with coconut oil when i feel that my face is looking extremely dull
Marissa M.
Sunnyside, WA
I brought this because I heard t was a good moisturizer for combo skin I don't think it's made a difference in my acne and might even over dry the skin which defeats its purpose.
Lizzie S.
Clean and Clear is one brand that I have been using since I was about 10 years old, I am 21 now and it is my go-to brand when it comes to acne and skin care. On a college budget its hard to get your hands on the 'designer' brand fixes at places like Ulta and Sephora. This little bottle was only about 8 dollars and I use it every night in combination with their spot treatment, it works wonders however if applied too close to the eyes it can cause irritation so be careful!
Jenny N.
This was one of the first moisturizer I ever used that I liked. Before I had another holy grail moisturizer, but it ran out and I had to substitute for it. At the time there was a lot of rave of the clean and clear moisturizer, so I decided to give it a try. It's very easy to put on, creamy as well. And it's great for oily skin as there's no oil in the product, it does have a refreshing minty feel when used on the face. Kinda tingling, but overall great product to use.
Cassie T.
If you are looking for a good/low costing moisturizer this is the one for you! It oil free so it's amazing for people who have oily/combination skin! My go to drugstore brad! Would recommend to anyone looking for a drugstore moisturizer
Darla W.
Pflugerville, TX
For acne, this works really well! However, isn't sufficient enough for a moisturizer. I still have to use another moisturizer. It is too thin. I just use it as acne medication, but not as a moisturizer.
Kait A.
I use to use their product a lot! However, it started to make my face greasy so I had to stop using it. If you don't have an oily face, it would be great to use.
NATHALY R.
Weston, FL
IS MY ACTUAL MOISTURIZER AND REALLY LOVE IT. REFRESH MY FACE, HELPS WITH ANY PIMP, NICE PACKAGING, CHEAP, EFFECTIVE, I BOUGHT THE KIT WITH THE CLEANSER AND ASTRINGENT FOR 9DOLLARS
Doesn't do well to keep areas of my face from being dry. I do like the cool refreshing feel of it when I put it on.
Purchased from drugstore.
Not too pricey.
I would buy again unless I was shown something better for my particular skin.
Now this product is something g I use every day! The bottle is a good size and when you press the pump down it gives out a good amount of lotion. I get very dry skin and this moisturizer keeps me from breaking out or getting dry skin!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?