BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Isabela C.
Its cheap and affordable and it gets the job done. Its semi-light,most of the product feel almost invisible but you can still feel a little weight ive purchased this product several times and would recommend this product if more expensive ones are out of reach
Ava M.
Keeps my skin clear and soft! Highly recommend. Just started using it but I love it! It absolutely met my expectations. Very effective. I’ve recommended it to many people who live it as much as I do!
AnneMarie K.
Columbia
I use this product every. single. day. And it’s amazing!! I use directly after cleansing my face and it is so smoothing and soothing! It works wonderful for a no-makeup kind of day or underneath a full glam face!!
Sandra B.
Fort collins, CO
This product is my go to. It’s affordable, keeps my skin moist without being oily. I like this brand and their other products as well! I enjoy this product and am satisfied with it for its price, would recommend
Ella T.
Marion, KY
This moisturizer is kind oily but the way it makes my skin feel is amazing! There is also a lot of moisturizer! This has very nice packaging. It is very gentle on the face. I would recommend to anyone who asks.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
This is such a nice moisturizer. I have dry to very dry skin in the winter and this makes it feel so much better. This is my second time purchasing it and I will continue to use it for a very long time.
Karissa P.
This stuff is okay, i mean i gets the job done but it really isn't anything special by any means. It smells alright and makes my skin feel okay but it doesn't really exceed that at all. I probably won't be repurchasing this product
Hanna L.
Bullhead city, AZ
I absolutely love this product I put it on at night and wake up with such smooth refreshing face and smells awesome !!! I also put it on before putting on make up and it leaves my make up super smooth no chalky or dry.
Amanda B.
Bel Air, MD
I really wanted a reasonably priced moisturiser that could also help with breakouts and this definitely did the job. I was really pleased with it's non oily texture and it lasted a long while.
Nikita W.
New Matamoras
Keeps your face from drying out while fighting breakouts. A little goes a long way so it last forever. It works on even the most sensitive skin without over drying like other acne products
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?