BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Kiki S.
Really good moisturizer to use on skin that feels overly dry after a good cleanse. It feels a little sticky at first, but once it absorbs it leaves your skin feeling extra soft. Since I've been using it I also find that I've had less breakouts, so overall I'm really pleased!
Carolina A.
I liked a lot this moisturizer when i was younger because it really helped in my breakouts, it mosturizes and also reduce inflammation from littlle pimples. I would use it after showering before applying sunscreen. the price is perfect and you just need a small amount
Kalpana P.
St.Laurent, QC
Wonderful moisturizer. I appreciate the fact it is light and not greasy. It is great for my acne prone skin. The pump is also a great feature. It keeps everything clean.
Chloe D.
Geelong , Victoria
This product is okay, but not one of my favorites. I have quite oily skin and as this is 'oil free' i thought it would be perfect for me. I was wrong. It dried out my skin so much that it hurt to put it on the next time i applied it. I started breaking out so much, so i stopped using it and went with another brand.
Krista M.
Lightweight and wears well under makeup. May help to keep skin clear for people with mild acne but definitely not a acne treatment by any means but overall provides adequate moisture for skin
Carlie R.
Chilliwack
I haven't used it much, I usually put it on spots as pimples pop up. It seems to help them disappear faster, along with being a good moisturizer so the skin doesn't flake as the pimple heals.
Ana G.
Santa Cruz, California
I bought this at Ross because it was on sale! I really like it and has so far been effective. The only downside is that it burns my face a little. I am not sure if that's what it's supposed to do or if I may be allergic to it...
Elisa B.
This product works great for blemished skin. It is oil-free, so it is great for acne-prone skin. The only con is that it tends to dry out my face a bit too much during winter time. Other than that, I love this product.
Kelly S.
Lethbridge
THIS IS WAY TOO DRYING

I used this when I had active breakouts and it made them worse! My skin was stinging because this was so drying. I personally have sensitive, combo, acne-prone skin.
Makeup & More!!
I use this everyday, with or without makeup! I got it at a drugstore and it was pretty affordable. It definitely hydrates my skin and I've been through at least three bottles of it so far! I would recommend this to people who are looking for a new moisturizer
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?